Maeda Bio?

Given the agendas on both sides of the BJJ-Judo debate, historical accuracy would seem to be a very important thing to insist on.

I didnt write it and it isnt my job to support it...If you have something that you know as false relating to these articles, please let us all know, until then I will assume this is just another jealousy driven internet attack with no real interest in historical truth.

That's just sad...I think we have demonstrated who isn't interested in the truth.

Anyone with a PC these days and the time to type can now enter the misinformation age. And you have the gall to challenge the B.S. that the BJJ websites promote?

Which part of the history do you know as false?

How is it mis-information if you cant supply an example?

Ok,

RE-READ this thread. Really read it, really try to understand what I am saying, and what Jason Couch wrote.

THEN, you SHOULD be able to answer your own question.

Most of us seem to be able to follow the issues I raised. Perhaps the only reason they even became a personal issue with you is your inability to follow same.

TG: Yo, *Shakes head* Where is this problem springing from?

He's just presenting the info, as is.

So Quincy has become like Mark Tripp.

Just spreading his propaganda.

Not based on reality.

LT, What part of me not writing it do you fucking not understand?

I see the stalker (LT) has returned.

Everything Tripp said was basically true, with plenty of documentation.

But that is neither here not there.

LOL at this whole mess...

MitsuoMaeda will you be posting the rest of that biography, as some of us are still quite eager to read it. By the ways whats the addy for your site?

Read the Brazilian perspective at http://www.judobrasil.com.br/htr_ab.htm