MAGA Christians mock Vietnam Vet

https://youtu.be/sIG5ZB0fw1k

"The elder is Nathan Phillips, an Omaha elder who is also a Vietnam Veteran and former director of the Native Youth Alliance. He is also a keeper of a sacred pipe and holds an annual ceremony honoring Native American veterans in the Arlington National Cemetery."

2 Likes

https://boingboing.net/2019/01/19/mob-of-young-maga-hat-wearers.html

IMasturNateConstantly -

Im fine with a good beating....they are young

1 Like

So wait. The kid doesn't say a word to the guy, just stands there and thats what? No one attacked the guy. You have dumb kids acting like dumb kids and nothing more. No one beat anyone, or hurled racial slurs. I though you would take a day off after the Buzzfeed decable, but I guess not. Here let me remind which side is the violent side.

1 Like

But there is much more. I challenge to find a video of Trump supporters beating people other than the idiot hitting the guy in the stands.

1 Like
1 Like
camicom -

So wait. The kid doesn't say a word to the guy, just stands there and thats what? No one attacked the guy. You have dumb kids acting like dumb kids and nothing more. No one beat anyone, or hurled racial slurs. I though you would take a day off after the Buzzfeed decable, but I guess not. Here let me remind which side is the violent side.

How bout we just smack the shit out of both groups.... Maga or not

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
camicom -

Seriously, you are comparing the two? If I was the kids father I would tell him to knock the shit off, but nothing he did was violent, abusive, or for the matter illegal. Jimmy is still embarrassed from Buzzfeed and over reached with this nonsense.

1 Like
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
camicom -

Thay makes too much sense to camicorn ....

Didn't watch entire video but that was just plain disrespectful. Also the fuck is going on with every kid looking like their parents are rich as fuck and they are huge brats? 

jimmy23 -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
camicom -

Of course you don't address anything I posted. I'm curious, where are your posts when physically attack people and police officers? 

I'll wait.

Btw....camicorn. If you review my posts from yesterday I said "if this is true" about a dozen times....

Some of us dont jump the gun

camicom -
jimmy23 -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
camicom -

Of course you don't address anything I posted. I'm curious, where are your posts when physically attack people and police officers? 

I'll wait.

I'm not required to post on everything in the world that happens.

At least I dont support the ones doing it.... Like you are here

William H Muncy -

Didn't watch entire video but that was just plain disrespectful. Also the fuck is going on with every kid looking like their parents are rich as fuck and they are huge brats? 

Totally agree with the kids being disrespectful with their actions, but no profanity, no racial slurs, no violence, nothing. 90% of teenagers are disrepectful and assholes at some point, but you have someone calling for murder in the thread and OP calling for violence, which is generally how the left handles things now.

1 Like
camicom -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -
camicom -

Seriously, you are comparing the two? If I was the kids father I would tell him to knock the shit off, but nothing he did was violent, abusive, or for the matter illegal. Jimmy is still embarrassed from Buzzfeed and over reached with this nonsense.

See this is where you folks always lose the point... Instead of one group saying "OMG look at the left" and the other saying "OMG look at the right" you both should be saying "OMG look at the cunts" to both. I know it's not how it works in your eyes but it should

jimmy23 -

Btw....camicorn. If you review my posts from yesterday I said "if this is true" about a dozen times....

Some of us dont jump the gun

LOL. You are embarrassing yourself further. That's the new, I'll throw some shit on the wall and hope it sticks, and hopefully no one calls me out on it. 

camicom - 
William H Muncy -

Totally agree with the kids being disrespectful with their actions, but no profanity, no racial slurs, no violence, nothing. 90% of teenagers are disrepectful and assholes at some point, but you have someone calling for murder in the thread and OP calling for violence, which is generally how the left handles things now.

“If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously, OK? Just knock the hell … I promise you I will pay for the legal fees. I promise, I promise.”

“I’d like to punch him in the face, I’ll tell you.”

“Try not to hurt him. If you do, I’ll defend you in court. Don’t worry about it.”

You MAGALord disagrees. Too bad his supporters are all such pussies at heart. No wonder why the Left rapes you day in and day out, in the media, in colleges, in life.

Yeah, yesterday was a rough day for you...hahahahahaha!