MAGA:Trump Path to Citizenship for H1B

Complaining about immigrants taking American jobs? Don't worry, we have a solution for you. We're going to make them permanent. That's what you asked for, right?

PelosiesPanties -
gregbrady -

Amazon, Microsoft, Intel and Google

can someone explain to me why these highly profitable companies cant pay to train american workers or increase pay enough until workers are found?

why do we need to import ppl from around the worlkd to drive down wages in these industries? to make these companies even more profiatble?

stupid idea

I think you highly underestimate how entitled and lazy Americans are these days. Seriously!

When I began studying for higher certifications in my field it was amazing how fast I rose above the lazy bastards who refuse to invest in themselves through study etc. Sure, they bitch that they are experts, know everything and complain why they don't make $100k+ then come in at 8:15 and leave at 4:45.

Its so easy to succeed in America and that's exactly what educated immigrants do and Americans complain. Haha smh! 

I have to agree with a lot of this. It’s pretty easy to succeed with just a modicum of drive and desire. 

Most people are lazy as shit, do the absolute bare minimum and wait around to be told what to do. If you take the initiative, invest in yourself by constantly trying to improve and position yourself to be the “Go to Guy” then the sky is the fucking limit. 

ksacs revenge -

Complaining about immigrants taking American jobs? Don't worry, we have a solution for you. We're going to make them permanent. That's what you asked for, right?

Immigrants can’t take jobs from Americans because Americans don’t own and aren’t entitled to jobs. You can’t have something you don’t own “taken” from you. 

Piyo - 
ksacs revenge -

Immigrants can’t take jobs from Americans because Americans don’t own and aren’t entitled to jobs. You can’t have something you don’t own “taken” from you. 

Lot of people on the left and right would disagree with you

ksacs revenge - 

what exactly are you complaining about kkksac?

Sandy Pantz -
ksacs revenge - 

I'm not complaining. I'm making fun of Trump supporters.

Piyo -
ksacs revenge -

I agree no Americans are entitled to a job, despite what the entitled right believes. 

ksacs revenge - 
Sandy Pantz -
ksacs revenge - 

You mean the ones that have repeatedly said that they are okay with legal immigrants that contribute to the country?

Sandy Pantz -
ksacs revenge - 
Sandy Pantz -
ksacs revenge - 

You mean the ones that have repeatedly said that they are okay with legal immigrants that contribute to the country?

Nope. Pretty obvious he means the idiots like gregbrady in this thread complaining about LEGAL immigrants taking our Joooooooobs!!!

"yay

the working class is getting fucked now lets fuck the upper middle class!!!"

Hope that helps.

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Sandy Pantz -
ksacs revenge - 
Sandy Pantz -
ksacs revenge - 

Nope. Pretty obvious he means the idiots like gregbrady in this thread complaining about LEGAL immigrants taking our Joooooooobs!!!

"yay

Hope that helps.

So 1 guy? He's using the term "Trump supporters" for 1 guy?

TzTinkle -
Piyo - 
ksacs revenge -

Lot of people on the left and right would disagree with you

Lots of people are stupid, weak, entitled bitches. 

India does have a. reputation for exploiting this system pretty heavily.

The recent "lottery" aspect or portion of this process seems strange.

Like the idea of qualified and a good fit. Sounds like the lottery led to more manipulation.

Sandy Pantz -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Sandy Pantz -
ksacs revenge - 
Sandy Pantz -
ksacs revenge - 

"yay

Hope that helps.

No. He means all those who think like gregbrady. Hence why I said "the idiots like...."

Reading can be fun!

Much like the vast majority of liberals who DONT want open borders, yet you and others make massive sweeping generalizations that liberals want open borders. 

There are groups of outliers on both sides of the debate. He was very obviously talking about the "They're taking our JOOOOBS!" group of conservatives. 

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Sandy Pantz -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Sandy Pantz -
ksacs revenge - 
Sandy Pantz -
ksacs revenge - 

"yay

Hope that helps.

No. He means all those who think like gregbrady. Hence why I said "the idiots like...."

Reading can be fun!

Much like the vast majority of liberals who DONT want open borders, yet you and others make massive sweeping generalizations that liberals want open borders. 

There are groups of outliers on both sides of the debate. He was very obviously talking about the "They're taking our JOOOOBS!" group of conservatives. 

I didn't realize you two were a couple. It's so cute how you are explaining his thinking. I bet you two finish each other's sentences too.

Sandy Pantz -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Sandy Pantz -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Sandy Pantz -
ksacs revenge - 
Sandy Pantz -
ksacs revenge - 

"yay

Hope that helps.

Reading can be fun!

I didn't realize you two were a couple. It's so cute how you are explaining his thinking. I bet you two finish each other's sentences too.

There's the childish deflection from your failed comprehension skills I expected. Right on queue. 

I shouldn't have needed to explain anything, but hopefully it helped you a little. 

ksacs revenge -

Again legal =/= illegal.

FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Sandy Pantz -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Sandy Pantz -
FETT_Lay'n'PrayNINJA - 
Sandy Pantz -
ksacs revenge - 
Sandy Pantz -
ksacs revenge - 

"yay

Hope that helps.

Reading can be fun!

There's the childish deflection from your failed comprehension skills I expected. Right on queue. 

I shouldn't have needed to explain anything, but hopefully it helped you a little. 

Someone's getting a blowie tonight!

I work with quite a few H1B’rs from India. One in particular I worked closely with over the course of a large project. She was smart and a decent addition to the team. Many of her peers were ok at best, but some good ones mixed in. 

The thing is, the companies benefit from this program because they hire these people as temp contractors, pay them less, and don’t pay the benefits that Americans expect. I don’t buy for a second that it’s purely based on a need that can’t be filled by recruitment. 

While the pay is decent for these people, they get dropped all the time and have to relocate. Many have spouses half way across the country and no semblance of normal life. I like the idea of giving them a path to staying permanently, but I do think their use should be limited to an absolute need as opposed to maximizing profit at the expense of American families. 

I support this if it is coupled with enforcement of the program so corporations can't game the system and hire them for lower wages at the expense of Americans (see: Disney).

Also, deport more illegals.

Isn’t there already a path to citizenship for H1B? H1B -> permanent residency -> citizenship. I am currently on that path and it seems to be working fine.