Magana: Angela Hill made that Cyborg pic not me

CavRyda - 

wood

GrindOnLine - She is such a snitch

Yeah I try not to dislike people I don't really know but Magana isn't making it easy with all this snitching and lawsuit bs...

I guess she wins though because I actually care enough to want to see her get beat up.

Bojack Horseman -

Yeah I try not to dislike people I don't really know but Magana isn't making it easy with all this snitching and lawsuit bs...

I guess she wins though because I actually care enough to want to see her get beat up.

If only. She never fights.

luctaro - 
Bojack Horseman -

If only. She never fights.

damn I didn't notice she hasn't fought since 2015

wow time flys

that didn't seem like 2 years ago.

You can take the chick from the trailer park but you can never take the trailer park from the chick.

Magana is the easy chick at the local gas station.

Raised in a mobile home that didn't actually move and reered on cigarette smoke and stock car racing, she entered into martial arts as a way out. And good for her.

Her fledgling career in mma makes her far and away the success story of her family but, ultimately, her fate may well bring her full circle - back to that thankless cash register at that dead end gas station where she's sucked so many fuel stained choads she's ashamed to show her face. 

Magana' future is bleak. And full of methamphetamines....

I'd still eat her ass like dinner. 

Though Im a Cyborg fan. 

I'm a sucker for kinda trashy chicks with great dumpers. 

UGers would rather get pegged by cyborg than sample that fine Boricua ass.

Malvert the Janitor - 

You can take the chick from the trailer park but you can never take the trailer park from the chick.

Raised in a mobile home that didn't actually move and reered on cigarette smoke and stock car racing, she entered into martial arts as a way out. And good for her.

Her fledgling career in mma makes her far and away the success story of her family but, ultimately, her fate may well bring her full circle - back to that thankless cash register at that dead end gas station where she's sucked so many fuel stained choads she's ashamed to show her face. 

dark bro...

I've actually met this chick you describe working in the local gas station when I was working oil in a small on stop light town in WEST TEXas right outside of fort Stockton.

hot ass chick too

looking for the guy to get her out.

Magana face is soooo derp.

Word no the street is that the egg is fucking her

Not sure why she bothers to cover her tits. Nothing to see. Her leaked nudes look like a crazy shaved dwarf

Humphrey -

as long as people keep following these ridiculous stories. terrible fighters with shitty personalities stay employed.

let it die for Christ's sake

This.

Bojack Horseman -
Malvert the Janitor - 

dark bro...

I've actually met this chick you describe working in the local gas station when I was working oil in a small on stop light town in WEST TEXas right outside of fort Stockton.

hot ass chick too

looking for the guy to get her out.

You feel my truth, then. 

As does she. 

Dallasitzer -
ausgepicht - Honestly, who cares. Did Cyborg get a boo-boo?
No but that twat Mang..whatever her names is sure did. Right to the mouth!

Congrats for the most cringeworthy post I've ever seen on the UG

B0NESAW -
Dallasitzer -

Congrats for the most cringeworthy post I've ever seen on the UG

You clearly don't frequent the UG much. That's a shit example of the most cringeworthy post.

In truth, your shit post is so inaccurate it's more cringeworthy. 

Dallasitzer - 

Did they meet when the school bell rang at 2:40pm or in between 3rd and 4th period? Who "started" it? Did Cyborg say "Meet me after school! Your ass is grass!"?

Sometimes I can't tell if we're discussion children, adults, professionals or what.

What a dumb bitch. I'm also willing to bet she will never see why she's at fault here and why people keep hating her.

Still hot as fuck.

Malvert the Janitor -

I spit out a mouth full of chew on that one. Hilarious 

Steve Iceman Little - 

Still hot as fuck.