Magana - Women held back longer than men of colour

![](upload://5T2Fqk77A1Wx1zRd1kijK2UoJ3e.jpeg)

Shes raped?

![](upload://i6hO3LtlItc7zVYulB8igI95G1B.jpeg)

This bitch is stale. Throw her away.

4 Likes

And for some reason we all prayed for her to come out of that coma. What were we thinking?

So brave.

2 Likes

Meh she’s not totally wrong. But wish everyone would stop bitching 

It is federally illegal to discriminate pay based on gender. Women do not make less than men for any reasons but experience factors and personal choices.

4 Likes
Altofsky - 

It is federally illegal to discriminate pay based on gender. Women do not make less than men for any reasons but experience factors and personal choices.

Wait are you trying to say that the reason that women at my work on average get paid less than men because, even althought the faculty is nearly 50/50, the cleaners are 99% woman. And the clearners dont get paid as much as people with PhDs and, therefore, drag down the average female wage? Hmm seems like way to rational an answer, think we should stick with sexism. 

2 Likes

She considers herself a person of "color"? Women just love to get involved in any kind of drama for attention.

2 Likes
Altofsky -

I think i’m sports it has to do with revenue generation

More people pay more to watch men’s sports so by percentages of share of that revenue they earn more

She should just keep showing us her butt

1 Like

Blah blah blah just show us your butt cheeks 

There's never been a time in history where more people desperately scrambled to become victims in the eyes of their peers.

1 Like

Rules

we have fetishized victimhood to the point that it's clown world now

1 Like

If a cop gets called to a scene and see's me and a white woman he's going to cuff me first.

1 Like
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane -
Altofsky - 

Wait are you trying to say that the reason that women at my work on average get paid less than men because, even althought the faculty is nearly 50/50, the cleaners are 99% woman. And the clearners dont get paid as much as people with PhDs and, therefore, drag down the average female wage? Hmm seems like way to rational an answer, think we should stick with sexism. 

Equal pay for equal work!

I was just laughing at her like I’m sure everyone does until I read her stupid closing comments…“Imagine if he said Mexican, Black, or PRican”… How does this fuckin pig still gave a job? If Dana’s doing any house cleaning he better scrap this fucking un-grate slam pig. She really us an unlikable scummy bottom feeding cunt ain’t she? Youd think having a tube down your throat and people praying for you would change a person.

At this point in history, not only are neither oppressed, Women pretty much play life on easy mode.

1 Like