Magic johnsons son joins msnbc

3 Likes

2 Likes

So the aids turned magic Johnsons sperm gay?

8 Likes

To any normal sane person, that has to be absolutely devastating to have your son turn out like that creature

6 Likes

I imagine this is what orcus’ son would turn out like if a woman had ever allowed herself to have sex and become impregnated by him.

2 Likes

I like how old head black dudes defended Magic Johnson, “he must have just fucked so much pussy that the 1/500 chance of catching it from an hiv positive woman happened to him.”

Bro look at his fairy dust son, Magic Johnson was getting more assists in West Hollywood than on the court.

4 Likes

Magic Johnson has been butt fucking his son from an early age IMO.

This is normal for Hollywood and elites. Will Smith butt fucks his son too.

2 Likes

Nah Jaden is perfectly normal

images

1 Like

What an embarrassment. These rich black athletes like Magic and Dwayne Wade are so out of touch that they are promoting their kids turning into people that the black community typically hate and shuns even more than the white community does.

2 Likes

Magic is gay so it makes sense.

2 Likes

This^

Anyway, that’s not his son… But not far off.

Magic def had some gay mannerisms/tendencies even you watch old interviews. He’s toned them down in his later years in guessing because of all the gay rumors.

Hell, honestly at this point if he just said, “yeah I been gay my whole life”, he would be hailed as even more of an icon.

Maybe he doesn’t want or need the extra attention. Dude is worth over half a billion dollars. He doesn’t need the instant gratification of coming out of closet.

1 Like

The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.

What are Simones accomplishments? I remember her always getting angry at guests on fake news shows.

Fat, black, bald, and ugly