Magomed Ankalaev vs. Paul Craig

Up next.. I got Ankalaev

That was awesome.!

LOL holy f*ck... what a comeback!!!!!

One of the best comebacks ever

mag is gonna be wishing he'd waited 1 more second....

for the rest of his life

And we thought the guy who fought Sean O'malley made a mistake by not standing up after taking top control ... Jesus Christ, this may be the worst, most avoidable MMA loss of all time. Did he not hear the 10 second warning? Did he not have a cornerman instructing him to keep fighting till he went dark? Remember Leonard Garcia when he tapped to Jung's Twister with a second left? This is 100x worse - at least a twister produces acute pain - a triangle is a blood choke FFS. I reckon Ankalaev would have remained conscious for another 5-10 seconds, if he had the fortitude to persevere .... 

Jalen86 -

And we thought the guy who fought Sean O'malley made a mistake by not standing up after taking top control ... Jesus Christ, this may be the worst, most avoilable MMA loss of all time. Did he not hear the 10 second warning? Did he not have a cornerman instructing him to keep fighting till he went dark? Remember Leonard Garcia when he tapped to Jung's Twister with a second left? This is 100x worse - at least a twister produces acute pain - a triangle is a blood choke FFS. I reckon Ankalaev would have remained conscious for another 5-10 seconds, if he had the fortitude to persevere .... 

yea that was horrible. It's the inital pressure that makes you want to tap at first but if you survive that initial pressure you can easily go on to survive another 5-10 seconds. It's combination of bad fight iq mixed with some lack of immediate heart