Mahar on the media’s Covid coverage

As much as I can't stand him generally, his CV19 has been spot on.

"dont be negative" not because thats inherently bad for people and business

dont do it because Trump will be positive and that is somehow bad. 

still an asshole 

2 Likes

ok the parts about smoking delivery weed and binge watching gay zookeepers was fucking funny 

actually a great video and well said.  

Shit man Mahr can be so wrong at times and so right as well.  

It looks and sounds like he is starting to come along now especially regarding how fucking villainous the media is. 

The media will absolutely sensationalize.  But people will use that as a justification for the claim that the virus is "just the flu".

I most often disagree with what he has to say, but he is absolutely correct. He was also correct with his rant on it being racist to call it a Chinese disease. It's weird that things are getting so wild politically and in the media that Bill Mahar's views are now the same as mine. 

BigEyedFish -

"dont be negative" not because thats inherently bad for people and business

dont do it because Trump will be positive and that is somehow bad. 

still an asshole 

Yea Fuck this elitist fag

I always watch Maher, and I don’t agree with him on quite a few things, but a few of his recent monologues have been good. This last one was one of his best I’ve ever heard. Don’t worry though, as we get closer to the election he will become an insufferable Anti-Trumper. I only have difficulty watching his show around election time when it’s a pure propaganda machine rah rahing for the DNC.