Mahomes is a lock for MVP...

He has to be...  Right..? 

I know Brees is having an amazing season as well but Mahomes is absolutely killing it.... 

Fuck Seattle... 

;) 

That throw was pretty cool.

He gets my vote. Unfortunately for him, my vote means nothing 

White347LX -

That throw was pretty cool.

Hell of... 

Pretty cool he broke the record for TDs on the road with that throw as well... 

Brees shouldn't touch the mvp. He has 2 games without a single td and 4 games with only 1 td. Almost half of his games he has 1 td or less. He's a game manager at this point, not an mvp.

I would go Mahomes too. He’s been the talk of the NFL all season and never fell off

Jhay - 

Brees shouldn't touch the mvp. He has 2 games without a single td and 4 games with only 1 td. Almost half of his games he has 1 td or less. He's a game manager at this point, not an mvp.

I don't care who wins MVP, but I agree Mahomes would be a very good choice. But your characterization of Drew Brees is completely ridiculous. Game managers don't lead the NFL in passer rating (Brees does), completion percentage at an ABSURD 74.4% (Brees does), or be in 2nd place in Total QBR (Brees is). 

32 touchdowns is 6th in the NFL and the only regular starter with fewer interceptions is Aaron Rodgers. Either you don't know anything about quarterbacks or you are just trolling because he isn't even close to a game manager. That assertion is just plain asinine. He is one of the best passers of all time and is still an elite quarterback at just a few weeks short of 40 years old. 

Give him the credit he deserves.

6 games with one or fewer TD isn't "half" his games, by the way. And that "stat" is completely meaningless but, for the record, the Saints WON both games where he didn't throw a TD pass. 

the KC defense with most other QB's loses them 8-10 games.

Nidaro Harbor -
Jhay - 

I don't care who wins MVP, but I agree Mahomes would be a very good choice. But your characterization of Drew Brees is completely ridiculous. Game managers don't lead the NFL in passer rating (Brees does), completion percentage at an ABSURD 74.4% (Brees does), or be in 2nd place in Total QBR (Brees is). 

32 touchdowns is 6th in the NFL and the only regular starter with fewer interceptions is Aaron Rodgers. Either you don't know anything about quarterbacks or you are just trolling because he isn't even close to a game manager. That assertion is just plain asinine. He is one of the best passers of all time and is still an elite quarterback at just a few weeks short of 40 years old. 

6 games with one or fewer TD isn't "half" his games, by the way. And that "stat" is completely meaningless but, for the record, the Saints WON both games where he didn't throw a TD pass. 

Mahomes isn't a good choice, he's the only choice. 

William H Muncy -
Nidaro Harbor -
Jhay - 

Mahomes isn't a good choice, he's the only choice. 

OK. I didn't argue for anyone else. 

I'd vote brees

jake11 -

I'd vote brees

Why? 

Mahomes is amazing, but, go Hawks!

Foles

It’s Breezzzzzzz year. He hasn’t won yet and this will be his last chance. It has already been decided. Trust me. Congrats Drew!

Real Muthaphuckkin G -

It’s Breezzzzzzz year. He hasn’t won yet and this will be his last chance. It has already been decided. Trust me. Congrats Drew!

I think he gets another ring, but not the MVP... 

Mahomes is doing too much... Shits crazy... 

If Russell threw more he would be a serious contender.