Main Event: Pres Trump(-300)vs CrazyJoe Biden

Best tweet of all time.

I'll take Trump at those odds. I'm looking at a short violent fight where the big guy takes it to him. The longer it goes, the more it favors Pervy.

Our Tale of The Tape!!

Donald "President" Trump 

Height - 6' 3"

Weight - 239

Reach - 80"

Joe "Gropey" Biden

Height - 6' 0"

Weight - 180

Reaches into little girl's pants

MAGA takes this

blood fist -

I'll take Trump at those odds. I'm looking at a short violent fight where the big guy takes it to him. The longer it goes, the more it favors Pervy.

Tiny hands isn't doing enough damage early. The fight goes long. 

DJT with heavy pressure @ the sound of the bell. Joe "chinny" Binden can't handle the swarm and gets dropped in the first 30 seconds.

DJT by walk off KO

BrowBeaten -

Our Tale of The Tape!!

Donald "President" Trump 

Height - 6' 3"

Weight - 239

Reach - 80"

Joe "Gropey" Biden

Height - 6' 0"

Weight - 180

Hahaha

BrowBeaten -

Our Tale of The Tape!!

Donald "President" Trump 

Height - 6' 3"

Weight - 239

Reach - 80"

Joe "Gropey" Biden

Height - 6' 0"

Weight - 180

LOL

Curtis_E_Bare - 
blood fist -

You're right about Trump's tiny hands, but his sheer bulk could be enough to knock Biden down and give the pres the full mount. Then it's tiny hammerfists to the face until the old guy taps or has his dentures knocked out.

But yeah, if it goes long it's trouble for the big guy. Obviously his cardio sucks. I can see him hands on his knees, breathing hard, a veritable punching bag for Ol Joe. (Like Tank Abbott in the Mo Smith fight).

They are both over 70. What is wrong with them lol

someone insert Trump at Wrestlemania taking it to McMahon.

Bick Koxer -

Lynch is a woman beater, so of course he is a Dem.

Bick Koxer -

blood fist -
Curtis_E_Bare - 
blood fist -

You're right about Trump's tiny hands, but his sheer bulk could be enough to knock Biden down and give the pres the full mount. Then it's tiny hammerfists to the face until the old guy taps or has his dentures knocked out.

But yeah, if it goes long it's trouble for the big guy. Obviously his cardio sucks. I can see him hands on his knees, breathing hard, a veritable punching bag for Ol Joe. (Like Tank Abbott in the Mo Smith fight).

Perhaps if Tiny hands can maintain top control.  Otherwise I'm picturing Keith Hackney vs Emmanuel Yarborough with creepy Joe breaking his hand on a big guy that can't get up.

dabigchet - 

If trump got all of his weight behind his tiny right hand he could deliver a piercing blow fatality.

lol at 'piercing blow' from those tiny hands.

LMAO at either of these two secret security having, pampered AARP members fighting.

can we have melania vs michelle obama in a bra and panties match on the undercard?

They’re going to fight in suits right?  Tie pulling/chokes are legal?

It would be funny watching Don Jr spray diet Coke into Trump's mouth between rounds.