Maine Dems think white male suicide is hilarious

Maine Democrats Laugh About Rising Suicide Rates Among White Males [VIDEO]

Christian Datoc

Reporter

2:45 PM 04/14/2017

Former Maine senatorial candidate Richard Fochtmann was filmed joking about rising suicide rates among white males at a recent event hosted by the Maine Democratic Party.

Laughing hipsters (Shutterstock)

The video shows Fochtmann tell the crowd at a “Values and Vision” community meeting about how the Democratic Party needs more “young people” and “more women.”

“Today, you know, I saw a [inaudible] that said a lot of men, white men are committing suicide,” he continued. “I almost thought yeah, great.”

WATCH:

;

“Then I thought about it little more,” he added as the crowd laughed. “And I thought maybe I shouldn’t say that out in public.”

According to the CDC, suicide rates across all demographics rose 24 percent from 199-2014.

Furthermore, non-Hispanic white males saw the second greatest increase in suicide rates across that time period.

Fochtmann unsuccessfully challenged Maine Senate Majority Leader Garrett Mason in the 2016 election.

He was defeated by more than 34 percent of the vote.

When asked about his remark, Fochtmann told The Daily Caller “a joke’s a joke isn’t it?”

“I’m a white male. I’m an old man, and I’m appalled by what’s happening to a lot of people my age, and their either lack of morality or whatever it is,” he continued. “There’s no big protest going on about [the Trump] administration.”

“It’s anathema to me. I hear a lot of people out there espousing things about being good Christians, being patriots and what not. We just read different history books. Different Bible, everything.”

“I don’t really know what to say,” Fochtmann conceded. “I thought the point of the joke is that it won’t be long, and that this won’t be a majority white nation, and I think that’s a good thing.”

“I think it’s about time Americans come to terms with we are a melting pot,” he clarified. “We’ve been calling ourselves a melting pot forever and ever and ever.”

“So there you are, you know, one of these days we’ll be a big melting pot stew and it won’t predominantly be white people, and that’s ok with me.”

The Maine Democratic Party ignored multiple requests for comment from TheDC on the video.

Follow Datoc on Twitter and Facebook

Zekolas to defend this in 3..2..1..

That guy would be a hard right conservative in Portland 

The bodies of white men littered the beaches of Normandy so this cuck's family could live on, and he could do this. 

Generations of white men went extinct in order to propogate this guy's life. Let that sink in. 

That was a pretty funny joke actually.  Wait, jokes are supposed to have a puncline?  Oh right, this is just another leftist who apparently is rock hard over the thought of white genocide.

I read the OP and I was FURIOUS. Then I was like, "why is this not a bigger deal?" and looked at the sources. The Daily fucking Caller? The Washington Times? I googled them.

Q: Is the Washington Times reputable?

A: "The political views of The Washington Times are often described as extremely conservative. The Washington Post reported: "the Times was established by Moon to combat communism and be a conservative alternative to what he perceived as the liberal bias of The Washington Post."

So I look at every other "news" org with articles in this and every single one is a far right fear rag. Is this real life?

Cutty McButts - I read the OP and I was FURIOUS. Then I was like, "why is this not a bigger deal?" and looked at the sources. The Daily fucking Caller? The Washington Times? I googled them.

A: "The political views of The Washington Times are often described as extremely conservative. The Washington Post reported: "the Times was established by Moon to combat communism and be a conservative alternative to what he perceived as the liberal bias of The Washington Post."

So I look at every other "news" org with articles in this and every single one is a far right fear rag. Is this real life?
You complain about the source and then use the Washington post as a source.

Yeah, you sound as intelligent as this cuck failed senator.

Lol wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1h-8hn1T0E

yeah it's fake news...smh

EluThingol -
Cutty McButts - I read the OP and I was FURIOUS. Then I was like, "why is this not a bigger deal?" and looked at the sources. The Daily fucking Caller? The Washington Times? I googled them.

You complain about the source and then use the Washington post as a source.

Yeah, you sound as intelligent as this cuck failed senator.

This is the only post you know how to make.  You're an idiot.

Cutty McButts - I read the OP and I was FURIOUS. Then I was like, "why is this not a bigger deal?" and looked at the sources. The Daily fucking Caller? The Washington Times? I googled them.

So the Daily Caller (founded by Tucker Carlson), faked this video (which was shown on Tucker's show) and also lied about contacting Fochtmann and faked his quotes in this article? That's really your position on this?

Gee, I wonder why only "far right" (lol) sources would post a video exposing what racist Democrats believe in their hearts.

Need to get younger, more women, death to the white man....whatever gets you more votes you fucking cuck.

I am so confused about the alt-white ogers on here.

They first claim they hate PC speech....And cheer when their side makes jokes and hold non PC people like Milo up saying he is destroying the PC culture.

But when a dem makes a joke in poor taste....You freak out and start crying like little girl.

Do you want PC culture or not ?

Also I know the answer. The alt-white nationalist on here want to be able to bash feminist, gays , immigrants, minorities...But PC culture to protect white guys.

Make a joke about black people being lazy welfare Mooched funny .

Make a joke about white males TRIGGERED!!!

Conservatives are starting to whine and cry like SJW's.  Grow a sack and quick looking to be outraged over something. 

Barbasol -

Conservatives are starting to whine and cry like SJW's.  Grow a sack and quick looking to be outraged over something. 

Fochtmann's Jewish privilege is showing.

You know he's talking about the goyim 

Zekolas - I am so confused about the alt-white ogers on here.

They first claim they hate PC speech....And cheer when their side makes jokes and hold non PC people like Milo up saying he is destroying the PC culture.

But when a dem makes a joke in poor taste....You freak out and start crying like little girl.

Do you want PC culture or not ?

It's pointing out hypocrisy, you can't be that dense?