Maiquel Falcão Involved w/ Insane Brawl.. BRUTAL

TripleBlue Kung-Fu Tiger - Holy Shit.. It looks like he got rocked from the first punch the guy threw, and didn't hit back until he got punched one or two times more.. Phone Post
That's what I thought too. Phone Post 3.0

Can't even tell how many people were involved. Just goes to show you, pro fighters or not anything can happen in a wild melee.

dang, i'd say he got a little more than he deserved.

So he walked up and rubbed his dick against the girl and then talked shit and slapped at her and her boyfriend is the one who hit him and then him and his boy got beat the fuck down. 

Lesson here is just cause you are an mma fighter doesnt mean you can take on 20 dudes. 

deserved it and i coulda took all those guys

Chris27 - 

So he walked up and rubbed his dick against the girl and then talked shit and slapped at her and her boyfriend is the one who hit him and then him and his boy got beat the fuck down. 

Lesson here is just cause you are an mma fighter doesnt mean you can take on 20 dudes. 

Looked to me like she was blocking the counter while he was trying to buy something. Words were exchanged, and Falcao swatted at her.

Why'd Falcao smack that girl ? Phone Post 3.0

Man, that was tough to watch. Falcao was absolutely in the wrong but those guys went overboard.

Holy fuck. I wonder if they caught the guys who did this. Phone Post 3.0

For later. Phone Post 3.0

If a C level Bellator fighter creeps up on my like that when I am paying for my slurpee = same result

caposa - 
Chris27 - 

Looked to me like she was blocking the counter while he was trying to buy something. Words were exchanged, and Falcao swatted at her.

right, cause smacking bitches in the head when they linger at counters is normal

that whole thing is that idiots fault

caposa - 
Chris27 - 

Yeah, who does she think she is being in line first! And if a girl talks rude to you, you have every right to smack her!

Only on the OG.

Just think that everytime you see a crazy ass street fight in Brazil, Marco Ruas' nickname was "The King of the Streets". FUCK THAT!

Also, Chael was right.....Brazil is not a bowing culture. If you bow, they will hit you over your head and take your wallet. Phone Post

Perfect example of where dickhead friends can get you.

Literal perfect example.

If you guys are trying to imply that I agree with what Falcao did, you are dead wrong.

I just don't think he was trying to rub his dick on the girl, he had something in his hand as was trying to buy something.

For later! Phone Post 3.0

Nuevo Haole - 
caposa - 
Chris27 - 

right, cause smacking bitches in the head when they linger at counters is normal

that whole thing is that idiots fault

Caposa, if you walked up to a counter where a female was standing there would you rub up against her and basically rub your dick all over her ass or would you say excuse me, can I get by?

That guy is about as smart as a wrench...always somehow runs into trouble... Phone Post 3.0

They were trying to kill that guy.