Major MMA Event in San Diego

Main event and card to be announced next week.  Tix should be on sale Saturday, March 18th.  Check Ticket Master.

Lawler v Mayhem will have to wait a while more.  Mayhem is finishing up his suspension and Robbie is nursing a broken hand suffered in his victory of Niko Vitale in Feb Icon Sport.

If ticket prices are reasonable then they should be a great alternative to the UFC.

OK, my buddy and I have been looking forward to this for a while!! Now it is supposed to freaking RAIN! Every fight I have seen at the Del Mar Fairgrounds has been outside. Is this one outside as well? If so, what happens when its raining? PLEASE tell me it is going to be inside and we have nothing to worry about!

"Every fight I have seen at the Del Mar Fairgrounds has been outside."

What fights? boxing matches? well Total Combat is in a hall.

Is there another show thats in San Diego that same night?? I think that its Valor Fighting but I'm not sure.

Nothing I have heard about just Total Combat.. there is a Norcal show tonight however

I am liking the scene in CA - Gracie/Shamrock, Icon, and mid-level shows like TC.

MMA needs the competition in a bad way.

good question

and lol @ your name

lol... does your screen name mean that you are a useless interference???

What fights? boxing matches? well Total Combat is in a hall.

AWESOME! I did just see that in the paper! Great to hear, 2 more tickets sold!!

I'm fighting SD Cartel on the next card - promoters set it up!

LOL

I'll pass lol

iPayOne bought the rights to the building. It's the iPayOne Center at the San Diego Sports Arena. I remember hoping MMA would become legal in CA, now there is TC tomorrow and ICON and EC are putting on that show on April 29th.

ttt

ttt

TTT

cha cha cha

nice

18G. un fucking precedented. holy crap.