MAKE A PACT NEVER TO GET MARRIED HERE!!!

Don't see the point in ever getting married. It's not that I'm some selfish loner weirdo. I do love flirting with college girls, watching YouTube NFL and MMA videos when I want, bring random 7s back to my apartment, going to restaurants @ random times, and spending money on what I want when I want. Much respect to those who get married to have a stable environment for their respective children or to take care of their wives, but the married life doesn't seem desirable for my lifestyle.

F getting married.

Who's with me???

Z NEDCMK1 - 

ttt

Nice...

I'm not saying never........but damn do I want to.

I mean if I got to be the second Mr. Ivanka.....

Next post will be trolling for butt sex.

If I never had kids I guarantee I wouldn't be married today. Some pros, some cons, but if my marriage ever ends in divorce I'll never get married again.

DaveFu - I'm not saying never........but damn do I want to.

That Ivanka sure looks good...

SIGNED

smartin - Next post will be trolling for butt sex.

This, lol

Been married twice and each time was the best thing I ever did.

SIGNED.

If you ever see a "Shansky is getting married" thread, fucking kick me in the nutsack.

whatupyo - If I never had kids I guarantee I wouldn't be married today. Some pros, some cons, but if my marriage ever ends in divorce I'll never get married again.

Stay married for the kids!

For me, I'll inevitably apply for a foreign exchange student or have a kid "out of wedlock" with a squared away woman. No need to sign a piece of paper in a courthouse though... it would feel like a trap from hell...

SgtJustinTeplitz - 
DaveFu - I'm not saying never........but damn do I want to.

That Ivanka sure looks good...

If some 90 yr old billionaire wants to be the second Mrs. Fu......

38 years of age and SIGNED!  I have a current live in girlfriend and she already knows the deal.  She can be along for the ride if she wants to but the bus stops as soon as she starts talking that mess.

Jhay - 

SIGNED

My man!

ShanTheMan - SIGNED.

If you ever see a "Shansky is getting married" thread, fucking kick me in the nutsack.

But we'll break the glass jar holding it!

Dougie - 

Been married twice and each time was the best thing I ever did.

Much respect to you and good-intentioned married people...

DaveFu - 
ShanTheMan - SIGNED.

But we'll break the glass jar holding it!

Lol

Big EP - 

38 years of age and SIGNED!  I have a current live in girlfriend and she already knows the deal.  She can be along for the ride if she wants to but the bus stops as soon as she starts talking that mess.

Great minds think alike:)

Having a support system is cool, but marriage seems like a total trap, you know?!

It is, but it's the best environment to raise children.

DaveFu - It is, but it's the best environment to raise children.

For the vast majority of people I agree. However, there are great single Dads out there kicking butt and being positive influences in society.