Make A Plan

Commit to the Lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed (Proverbs 16:3)

In order to fulfill your destiny,you have to make a plan according to God's puposes and stay focused to fulfill that plan.Wake up each day knowing where you're headed,which direction you're taking and what you're going to accomplish--and then stick with it!

Don't allow the distractions and busyness of life to get you off course.Ask yourself,"Is what i'm doing moving me towards my God-given destiny?Is this my pupose in life,or am i just waisting time being busy and not really making progress?" Proverbs 4:25 says,"Keep your eyes fixed straight ahead.Don't look to the left and don't look to the right." Don't be distracted and spend your time and energy on things that are not helping you fulfill your destiny.

Remember God's plans are blessed,and as you walk in His plan for your life,you will experience His abundance in everything you set your hand to!

Try this prayer:

Dear Heavenly Father,thank you for your plan that You have for my life.Help me set my schedule to accomplish Your will today.Thank you for the Holy Spirit who is my Comforter and leads and guides me into all truth.Help me honor You in all I do today!

Hope your day is good Father,hallelu-yah,,amen.