Make Gina Carano an Offer She Can't Refuse

Look, Ronda is going to win her UFC debut in about 90 seconds. Then she'll do the same thing to Cris Cyborg. By this time Ronda will be a legit UFC star (more popular than any sub 170 male fighter) and she's going to need a superfight. Tate and Kaufman were smoked, so forget that. Zuffa's gotta bring in a slim version of Gina Carano. That's the ratings getter of the year.

Rousey-Carano would sell more PPV than GSP-Hendricks or Anderson-Weidman. Fact-o

If only the ultimate surrender would sign them both :(

This fight will be set up after Ronda beats Cyborg. I can Rousey vs Carano doing huge numbers. Phone Post

Carano is a legitimate movie star now, I doubt she gives much of a shit about getting in the shape it takes to beat Ronda.

I don't think she could at her best anyway.

Cyborg is going to be a rough test for Ronda anyway.....

El Gappo - If only the ultimate surrender would sign them both :(

Yes. *unzips Phone Post

would be awesome, but I imagine highly unlikely.

What everyone forgets is how good Gina was doing against Cyborg. Why she gave up mount will always confuse me. Carano didn't get steam rolled and held her own against a juiced to the gills Cyborg. Phone Post

I didn't enjoy watching Gina get beat up by Cyborg. I hope she sticks to the movie career.

JustPeed - 

would be awesome, but I imagine highly unlikely.

What everyone forgets is how good Gina was doing against Cyborg. Why she gave up mount will always confuse me. Carano didn't get steam rolled and held her own against a juiced to the gills Cyborg. Phone Post

People like to discredit Gina as just a pretty face. That bitch is badass though. She stepped in that fight with a man and did very well considering. Thoroughly outgrappled her. If Gina can avoid the one trick pony, she KO's Rhonda.

The problem with Rhonda is that she is like Palhares. One day she will meet her match.

It's gotta be a big money offer. Give her Anderson Silva money. It doesn't have to be a competitive fight. Royce-Hughes was a big deal and as one sided as can be.

I think that Gina was beaten by Cyborg like Tyson's opponents lost to him....before the fight. Gina fought scared. And even fighting scared, she did really well. 

Cyborg doesn't have 1 shot KO power, and that's the only thing that could possibly derail Rousey. She's strong and aggressive, but she's going to get taken down and armbarred

"an offer she can't refuse"

ARE YOU SAYING THIS BECAUSE SHE'S ITALIAN?

Gina is a beautiful, awesome woman.

She is done fighting.

And I have no desire to see Honda break her arm, or Cyborg smash her face.

Gina is a beautiful, awesome woman.

She is done fighting, thats a lock.

And I have no desire to see Honda break her arm, or Cyborg smash her face.

Huge pay offers from fighting are dwarfed by mediocre offers from Hollywood. Phone Post

I really doubt she could drop to 135 even if she wanted to

El Gappo - If only the ultimate surrender would sign them both :(

My god this!!!!

Also Cyborg is not a gimme for Ronda at all.
Will have to see what Cyborg is like off the juice but she was a monster.
Solid striking skills take down defense.
If she can cut to 135 and recover I can see her pushing Ronda around at that weight.

hubris - I really doubt she could drop to 135 even if she wanted to

This /end thread! Phone Post

Is it a foregone conclusion Rousey beats Cyborg? Not in my mind. Phone Post

Pics cot dammit!

If you watch the Cyborg fight Gina was holding her own...  Even when Cyborg got her to the ground she rolled out of most stuff.

She also knew that Cyborg fight was her swan song as she was getting started in her movie career so who knows what her camp was like.  No excuse though she was clearly out powered.

Gina is probably the most experienced female fighter out there and has trained with a who's who of MMA.

I like Rhonda and she deserves the UFC title but I think Cyborg or Gina will own her.

would be awesome...

COME BACK TO US GINA!!!