Make Gina Carano an Offer She Can't Refuse

Gina is done with MMA forever.

She's dating Superman now and in the running to play Wonder Woman in the new Justice League franchise plus she's already starring in the new Fast Six movie.

In other words, start promoting Rousey vs. Tate 2 cause Gina ain't getting near an MMA gym much less the Octagon.

Gina has more then likely lost her skills, I doubt she even trains much at all now. Probably just the gym and cardio to stay looking good. Will probably take her a couple years to get back to the level she once was so I highly doubt she will do it. Besides, make money pretending to be someone else or make money getting punched in the face? Easy decision.

honda v. carano ( co captains with nick v. gsp),  co-ed TUF, no can defend

Gina is doing movies, has no interest in fighting, Cyborg basically took her fighting soul.

Oh and Ronda would beat her inside of a round.

ABE FROMAN -

Carano is a legitimate movie star now, I doubt she gives much of a shit about getting in the shape it takes to beat Ronda.

I don't think she could at her best anyway.

Cyborg is going to be a rough test for Ronda anyway.....

This.

Would Gina exchange a surefire guaranteed (at least) six fig salary, free catering, free stuff from sponsors, etc.

for a show/win type unguaranteed salary, physically dangerous profession, and a legitimate chance of her moneymaker (face) getting destroyed forever?

Only way she's going back to MMA is if her career fizzles out.

She's gonna be in Fast Six and (rumored) a female Expendables movie, and that shit will at least be a launchpad for more movies/TV shows.

She's done in MMA. More power to her. Phone Post

Who is the guy with Gina in that car?

I'd love to see Rhonda Rousey vs. Gina Carano. I bet that this fight would do huge numbers on ppv. Imagine two good looking girls who can kick ass going at it. Tons of people would want to watch this fight. The build up to it would be huge. Zuffa ought to offer some big money to Gina to make this happen. This could be a big money maker for them if they promote it properly.

it looks like her star in films is rising

compared to Rampage lol

"and in the running to play Wonder Woman in the new Justice League franchise"

Gina would make a pretty cool wonder woman. She's got the right look, and is athletic and tall, but ideally, Wonder Woman is supposed to be taller than 5'8" which is Gina's height. Still, a good choice for Wonder Woman.

DamonMMAWeekly - Gina is done with MMA forever.

She's dating Superman now and in the running to play Wonder Woman in the new Justice League franchise plus she's already starring in the new Fast Six movie.

In other words, start promoting Rousey vs. Tate 2 cause Gina ain't getting near an MMA gym much less the Octagon.

hadn't heard about Wonder Woman.

Damon Martin, ladies and gents!

...offer her scissoring lessons with Carmouche? Phone Post

Malagant - Gina has more then likely lost her skills, I doubt she even trains much at all now. Probably just the gym and cardio to stay looking good. Will probably take her a couple years to get back to the level she once was so I highly doubt she will do it. Besides, make money pretending to be someone else or make money getting punched in the face? Easy decision.

This.. She would get smoked real fast by probably even Liz Carmouche

theshooter - Who is the guy with Gina in that car?

I'd love to see Rhonda Rousey vs. Gina Carano. I bet that this fight would do huge numbers on ppv. Imagine two good looking girls who can kick ass going at it. Tons of people would want to watch this fight. The build up to it would be huge. Zuffa ought to offer some big money to Gina to make this happen. This could be a big money maker for them if they promote it properly.

Actor Henry Cavill Phone Post

"Actor Henry Cavill"

Is she fucking that dude?

The Rock is making 10X, maybe 100X what Gina makes for a movie and dude is still doing WWE. Big money, big main event, the motivation to get down in weight and look mad hot are all motivators. Gina just might do it.

Cyborg is of no threat to Ronda. She will lose lots of het overpower advantage that she had at 145 and she'll look like a white belt as soon as Ronda chooses to take her down. Bet the house on Ronda.

cheesesteak - 
Malagant - Gina has more then likely lost her skills, I doubt she even trains much at all now. Probably just the gym and cardio to stay looking good. Will probably take her a couple years to get back to the level she once was so I highly doubt she will do it. Besides, make money pretending to be someone else or make money getting punched in the face? Easy decision.

It's about selling fights, not making the best ones, otherwise we wouldn't have Chael getting a 205 title shot, Edgar fighting Aldo after 2 losses and James Toney in a UFC main event

Olive Garden Table For One - 
cheesesteak - 

It's about selling fights, not making the best ones, otherwise we wouldn't have Chael getting a 205 title shot, Edgar fighting Aldo after 2 losses and James Toney in a UFC main event

Your right, in many cases it is. But this chick is inactive for years, it would probably be unsafe for her to step in the cage. I doubt she has practiced any mma in years.

Carano probably makes more off of one movie than Rousey will make during her entire 8 fight contract.

She's doing the Fast and Furious... a movie that's a household name amongst action heads.

Why get punched in your movie face?

Bring Ann Wolfe to the UFC to fight Ronda.