Make or break: ONE Championship starts now

April is a make-or-break month for ONE Championship. Over four straight Wednesdays, the promotion will offer up its best talent to American sports fans in the hopes that the brand can finally gain a foothold in the market.

One month should not be a be-all, end-all litmus test to prove that the organization is the international player it claims to be. However, there are reasons why ONE Championship has gotten to this pressure-filled month, and dark clouds loom on the horizon if the promotion can’t impress over the next four weeks.

ONE Championship entered 2019 off an absolute talent acquisition tear. In early October 2018, they stunned us all by scooping up former Ultimate Fighting Championship lightweight titleholder Eddie Alvarez. It was a deal too good to pass up and one that allegedly…

Read the full piece at the link below and find out why I feel this is a YUGE month in the future of ONE Championship

1 Like

Pretty excited about the show tonight. It’s nice to be able to watch a ONE FC card on regular TV and in primetime. (not 8:30 AM on a Friday :slight_smile: )

2 Likes

How or where can I watch?

This.

I am fucking LOVING One Championship. I think it might be the mix of MMA and Muay Thai bouts that I enjoy so much. They mix it up a bit. In UFC, MMA fight after MMA fight tends to get boring. Also, One has so many absolute scrappers out there. Easily my second favorite promotion behind the UFC. The UFC is the GOAT, but One is definitely doing something right and I am really, really loving the promotion.

2 Likes

TNT tonight at 7pst.

AEW wrestling is on right before it (Mike Tyson supposed to appear tonight!) I hope this is a success for both ONE and AEW. I’ll be watching, MMA on Wednesdays works for me!

2 Likes

So if you click the link they have a flyer that says every Wednesday in April at 10ET on TNT. So, tonight, the 14th, 21st, and 28th and 7pm. I will be watching and supporting. One is fucking awesome.

1 Like

The prelims are on Bleacher Report Live, and the main card with DJ and Alvarez is on TNT at 10 pm est. Read my article man, all the info is there lol.

1 Like