Make sex deals with wife?

I do. Like a much lower level Weinstein. 

Want me to get that phone charger out of your car after I’m settled down for the night? 

Hand job. 

Thats the most recent example. Happened last night. 

Do you make sex/ sexish deals with your wife or gf? 

no i just pull her pants down and go at it when i want.

I've never made sex deals quite that directly. But there are unspoken rules of what's likely to lead me in that direction.

I heard an NPR show some months back where they were talking about these new anti-rape classes that are being held on college campuses. The lady giving the class said that consent is an enthusiastic verbal affirmation. My first thought was that means most sex in marriages is now rape?

Apparently women are sharing a  'short story that resonates' with each other, that is about a young lady dating an older gentleman, the sex is awkward, and the girl declines to keep seeing the guy, which makes him text her desparately, ultimately calling her a 'whore'.

They don't realize this is the man of the future that they have created!  LOL.  It is hilarious.  Why would a young women date an older guy, if not for his money???

I used to do this, but it was setting a dangerous precedent.

If I do this shitty favor, it costs a BJ in whatever skanky outfit I choose, whenever I want, etc.

She's an accountant so she started keeping track of the score way more hardcore than I was. It turned into an argument when I wanted some spontaneous ass and she pulled up the mental list.

"Does this count as one of your prizes?"

Fuck that, might as well rent a whore so I can set it and forget it. I'd much rather take a small hit to the wallet rather than the lippy, boner-killing negotiation for something "owed".

Lol, I resigned myself to the fact that sex is completely transactional. If she wants a new pair of shoes. She has to spread her legs. If I want her to spread her legs later, we are going shoe shopping earlier

No, it usually involves me acting like a child in the toy isle asking if I can have a toy. 

If she wants a detailed hour massage. She knows what she gotta do after.

No...

but that made me chuckle.

This sounds like a God damn nightmare.

GenericAmerican - I've never made sex deals quite that directly. But there are unspoken rules of what's likely to lead me in that direction.

I heard an NPR show some months back where they were talking about these new anti-rape classes that are being held on college campuses. The lady giving the class said that consent is an enthusiastic verbal affirmation. My first thought was that means most sex in marriages is now rape?

Otfl

Les Deplorables - This sounds like a God damn nightmare.

How does getting jerked off for a 50 ft walk sound like a nightmare? 

Huh? 

Im waiting 

bjtrashman -

I do. Like a much lower level Weinstein. 

Want me to get that phone charger out of your car after I’m settled down for the night? 

Hand job. 

Thats the most recent example. Happened last night. 

Do you make sex/ sexish deals with your wife or gf? 

WTF just a hand job for that? I would have asked for some head 

failure at life - 

Lol, I resigned myself to the fact that sex is completely transactional. If she wants a new pair of shoes. She has to spread her legs. If I want her to spread her legs later, we are going shoe shopping earlier

How many pairs of shoes does she have?

Lol!

Slydawg -
NorthernHospitality -

Lol!

They are all not like you. I know your thinking how lucky your man is after hearing this stuff.

Not at all!! Some women have a hard time, and if it takes these things to get it on that’s okay!!! I think these ideas you guys got are fun! I have a few girlfriends that are not in the mood at all, and they feel really bad about it... And I feel for them

real talk! I’m a horny person but I guarantee you your gf’s and wives are more driven in areas that I am not. 

I can see how you would feel that way about my post cause I just laughed but it wasn’t anything negative. It’s nice to see that you guys actually have fun with it and try.. 

I need to try this cause nothing else works.

I know exactly how many times I have had sex in the last 3 years. Doing better this year than last though. Three times so far and I still have over two weeks in the year left - still have a slim chance to double 2016's total. 

Always watch for the 'ol bait and switch boys. 

Try doing the dishes. There's your bj

I get sex as a thank you for doing things I don't normally do. The minute it becomes a currency, I'm re-evaluting my marriage. 

Although I do get a coupon book every year. Anal. 14 times a year. 1 a month, birthday, and a wild card day. That's just because, though.

It's generally something like "if I can put my cock in you, then you get to have my cock in you"

if its not fun for both of you, something prob ain't right. Sex shouldn't be a favor.