MAKE THE TRADE DENVER!

But this is how I would go about it. If Denver is nice enough to give Dre Bly his trade, I would give them Dre Bly, and the 3rd round pick we got from the Redskins this year. If they do not want this deal Dre Bly stays in Denver. I would even be open to giving them both third round picks, or a 3rd this year and a second next year.

I would then draft Gaines Adams from Clemson with the first pick at #6, then draft Tank Tyler with the next pick. Then the D-line will be fixed for years, and we would be getting a premier DE, who by all accounts is projected to be the next Dwight Freeney.

Then the D-line will be fixed for years, and we would be getting a premier DE, who by all accounts is projected to be the next Dwight Freeney.

Easy, now.  E-A-S-Y.  He has just as much chance of being the next Erasmus James, Keneche Udeze or Michael Haynes as he does Freeney.  I mean, one look at Courtney Brown and a Bronco fan should realize that guys who are supposed to be great don't always pan out.  To go ahead and say if you draft X player then that entire unit will be fixed for years is extremely shortsighted, 303.

So much for the best corner combo in the league!

No, Dre Bly is here right now and at this point they are the best duo in the league.

Yes, he could be a bust but there is I would say a better chance he turns into at least a very solid DE in the NFL. He could also get injured in training camp. Who knows? I do know that Dre Bly will leave after one year here, so trade him now and get some value.

The skins want Dre Bly is the thing about it. The deal that is being discussed is Bly (and whatever else they throw in) for the #6 pick. Just from what we have seen in the last week we know Denver isn't fucking around.

Is this trade still getting talk?

Yes they are still talking about it. Its about 50-50 right now. I have heard that the skins did not get who they wanted in free agency so they want to make this trade and stock pile draft picks.

That could be good.