Make Wrestlemania better

Make Wrestlemania last night better. And in my second post, I will do how I would have made some past Manias better. Feel free to make any of the 36 Manias better in your opinion.

Wrestlemania 36

*in Front of Fans

*Take 5 minutes from the Women’s Tag Titles and make Lynch/Baszler 5 more minutes

*Cancel Elias/Corbin

*Black beats Lashley in a 2 minute squash

*Edge/Orton cut in half down to about 18 minutes

*Cancel RAW Tag Titles match

*Women’s SD Title Elimination match 5 minutes less and make Drew/Brock 5 minutes longer

What would you have changed?

Wrestlemania 35

*Cancel women’s Battle Royal and move the women’s Tag titles matches to the pre-show OR no women’s tag title match and just have the battle royal

*Joe and Mysterio moved to the pre-show (if staying at just 1 minute)

*HHH/Batista 25 minutes total, not 45 (8 intros, 14 match, 3 post)

*Kofi/Bryan is the main event, not the women’s three-way

*Don’t fuck up the finish of the women’s match. Ideally Becky wins by submitting Ronda.

(If you eliminate the women’s Tag Titles, Joe/Mysterio, and chop 20 minutes from HHH/Batista, you are cutting about 45 minutes form the main card)

Wrestlemania 9

*Get Ric Flair to stick around through Mania. Mr. Perfect/Ric Flair Loser Leaves Town match happens here as opposed to on RAW end of January.

*No Undertaker/Giant Gonzalez. Undertaker vs Luger or Undertaker vs Yokozuna

*Randy Savage wins the Royal Rumble and you have Bret Hart/Randy Savage for the title in the main event.

*Obviously no Hogan post main event bullshit.

Wm 16 rock vs hhh for the title

Wm8 flair.vs. hogan

WM 11 - Bret vs Owen 

RKing85 - Make Wrestlemania last night better. And in my second post, I will do how I would have made some past Manias better. Feel free to make any of the 36 Manias better in your opinion.

Wrestlemania 36

*in Front of Fans

*Take 5 minutes from the Women’s Tag Titles and make Lynch/Baszler 5 more minutes

*Cancel Elias/Corbin

*Black beats Lashley in a 2 minute squash

*Edge/Orton cut in half down to about 18 minutes

*Cancel RAW Tag Titles match

*Women’s SD Title Elimination match 5 minutes less and make Drew/Brock 5 minutes longer

What would you have changed?

Shayna goes over Becky.

Have SOME semblance of a fucking build to Braun / Goldberg other than “*change of plans”, the match announcement being a simple Cole mention 24 hours before the match, and ignoring that Roman was ever in the picture in the first place.

Also - someone in the Mania thread posted (sorry, don’t remember who) an idea for a different ending to the Funhouse match that woulda been outstanding:

(I might be slightly modifying, but you get the idea)

At the end of the whole thing, have the Fiend attack Cena in the ring, putting the mandible claw on him. Then out of nowhere, he snaps out of it finding himself back in the ring in the PC, showing the whole thing was in his mind.

He turns around to actually be attacked by the Fiend for the legit pin.

Wiggy - Also - someone in the Mania thread posted (sorry, don't remember who) an idea for a different ending to the Funhouse match that woulda been outstanding:

(I might be slightly modifying, but you get the idea)

At the end of the whole thing, have the Fiend attack Cena in the ring, putting the mandible claw on him. Then out of nowhere, he snaps out of it finding himself back in the ring in the PC, showing the whole thing was in his mind.

He turns around to actually be attacked by the Fiend for the legit pin.

Freddy Krueger >

Brock retaining would have been better. I don't think McIntyre is "the guy". Feels similar to when Kofi won the belt last year.