Making the most

yeah, I actually do have an idea. Do you want me to tell you what I think right here on the forum?

rev

Will you be using the word "phallic"?

only when referencing the light saber :)

rev

I do what I can...the best i can

I'd like to think I am making a difference...but I don't know

I think the waves are your struggles against lust, your friend is the people that you are accountable to. The helicopter is your efforts to fight against it. The dream switches to the fight against the enemy in a more direct fashion but I think this is more about the fact that this struggle touches on either your struggles with relationships, or your desire to have a relationship.

In other words your fight against the parts of your sexuality that you find difficult have a direct impact on your relationships with the opposite sex.

I know that may seem a generic interpretation that is very freudian in its nature, and this can be seen as a cheap trick, (sure every guy struggles with this, easy guess) and this is true, I just wonder if it actually is true?

I will also add that if this rings true to you, my advice would be to read connecting by Larry Crabb, and maybe look at accountability a little differently.

rev

well there you go. I was interested to see how this whole thing works. It has been a really weird thing that has happened in my community lately, a number of us have been having dreams and also having interpretations that have been spot on, everytime. I wondered if it might be something that might be beyond our community. In your case I think it was more analyzing rather than feeling lead by the SPirit.

rev

Hey, just a question, if you replaced the lust with one of the sins you are struggling with does it make sense? Because what I originally thought of was sin, and since you are a guy, and usually guys focus on the sex thing alot I assumed that was it, replace the lust idea with the word sin, and tell me if it means something.

rev

I threw a flying knee in my sleep last night and literally toppled myself out of bed. One night a couple of weeks ago, I hit my wife in the head. Fortunately it didnt hurt her. What is going on with me that I actually do these things in my sleep.

You are having training withdrawals

rev

"I threw a flying knee in my sleep last night and literally toppled myself out of bed. One night a couple of weeks ago, I hit my wife in the head. Fortunately it didnt hurt her. What is going on with me that I actually do these things in my sleep"

you're insane...hope that helps

;)

rotflmao....you guys gotta get dreaming about Mariah Carey more :)

When I get into a training phase, this stuff increases. The flying knee really was over the top though. literally.