Making Weight: A Writer Cuts With a Pro at UFC 183

Cool read - I would of been at the buffet as well lol Phone Post 3.0

subbed

Elias Cepeda - Thanks Jman. I linked the read more and photo...let me know if any of these are working, now. Thanks for caring! Phone Post 3.0
Vu awesome read Phone Post 3.0

In. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

In

In Phone Post 3.0

Can't read it now but I will definitely later Phone Post 3.0

Good read, it was a long read but very little filler. Phone Post 3.0

Awesome read. Thank you. Phone Post 3.0

Great read Phone Post 3.0

Super disappointed the author did such a weak follow through to be honest. Giving up salt for a few days was too hard? Phone Post 3.0

Great write up. Thanks. Phone Post 3.0

Great article, I would complain about your lack of discipline but I can't go more than a couple of hours without thinking about food lol.

sub for later

I don't sympathise with weight cutting.

The amount of discomfort someone endures is directly proportional to how much they are trying to cheat the system. Phone Post 3.0

The article appeared earlier in the day on Bleacher Report. It's a good story and shows how difficult weight cutting would be for the average person.

Awesome read.  Thanks!

Brian McLaughlin - Super disappointed the author did such a weak follow through to be honest. Giving up salt for a few days was too hard? Phone Post 3.0

Do you wanna be a fucking weight cutter??!?

Read it last night. Really cool article and awesome of Joe and his crew to let you shadow them. Phone Post 3.0

Although I appreciate the look into a fighters weight cut routine very much, the authors anemic weigth cut attempt was an uneccessary long filler and made the article very much too long. Half of it was how he failed to cut out salt the week prior to cutting water weight the last 2 days.... Again, I appreciate the look behind the scenes though.

Very cool of Lauzon to allow you to hang around and play hookie.