Maldonado vs. Kruth - UFC On Fuel 5

Great fight - a former world Muay Thai champion and a boxer as well versed as Maldonado, should be an awesome tussle!

www.yourmma.tv/news/details.asp/id/2240/fabio-maldonado-vs-jorgen-kruth-ufc-nottingham.htm

Maldonado's last win was in the UK so might be a positive sign for him!

Niiiiiice! I'm really liking the Nottingham card!
MMA Viking crew will be there. Hopefully we get a chance to go for a pint, Jay

The UFC On Fuel 5 fight card on September 29th so far looks like this:
Stipe Miocic vs. Stefan Struve
Dan Hardy vs. Amir Sadollah
Brad Pickett vs. Yves Jabouin
Paul Sass vs. Matt Wiman
Che Mills vs. Duane Ludwig
Andy Ogle vs. Akira Corassani
Jason Young vs. Robbie Peralta
Fabio Maldonado vs. Jorgen Kruth

= FIRE WORKS

Do you really think stann was drug-free? Please... Phone Post 3.0

NorthFromHere - Niiiiiice! I'm really liking the Nottingham card!
MMA Viking crew will be there. Hopefully we get a chance to go for a pint, Jay

The card is looking awesome. Yeah man, for sure. Although I'm not sure Nottingham is the best place for you to experience some fine English ales, but we'll see what we can do!

HOLY SHIT!

NarlyPersianDude - I truly believe Maldonado is on a winning streak, in the ufc. This sport has horrible scoring and horrible judging. I wont let that affect reality, I could care less that he is technically 0 2 or 3 in the ufc, he beat the guys he fought, and most who saw the fights agree.

Both were very close and a case could be argued for Maldonado in either. Puts his back against the wall instead of having him on a good streak though.

NarlyPersianDude - I truly believe Maldonado is on a winning streak, in the ufc. This sport has horrible scoring and horrible judging. I wont let that affect reality, I could care less that he is technically 0 2 or 3 in the ufc, he beat the guys he fought, and most who saw the fights agree.

Truth. Phone Post

I remember watching the Kingsbury one live and thinking Maldonado had it. Looks like he could go to 185lbs, but doesn't seem to have the interest.