Maldonado....why?

I really enjoy watching him fight but to me he's already showing signs of being punchy.

I'm sure he's being taken care of for stepping up. And I tip my hat to that. But I was hearing about him going down a weight class not up.

I'm legitimately scared for him. Phone Post

He's gonna KO Stipe.

Maldonado HW champ 2015. Phone Post 3.0

Cory Davis - He's gonna KO Stipe.

Fuck yes haha. Phone Post 3.0

Fighters For Kids - I really enjoy watching him fight but to me he's already showing signs of being punchy.

I'm sure he's being taken care of for stepping up. And I tip my hat to that. But I was hearing about him going down a weight class not up.

I agree and I don't know if they're saying this or not but I don't believe that there was not one available legit heavyweight to take the fight. Phone Post 3.0

MAINMAYNARD -
Fighters For Kids - I really enjoy watching him fight but to me he's already showing signs of being punchy.

I agree and I don't know if they're saying this or not but I don't believe that there was not one available legit heavyweight to take the fight. Phone Post 3.0
They wanted a Brazilian though Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I dont like the fight. People on here get excited about everything. If he isnt fighting a heavyweight I would rather they just cancel the fight.

Murilo ninja vs sergei kharitanov again.

Why is everyone so concern about Maldonado?
Hes a grown man. He knows what hes doing. War Maldonado! Phone Post 3.0

buvaiser - Murilo ninja vs sergei kharitanov again.
Holy fuck thissss Phone Post 3.0

Nate_Diaz_Agent - 
buvaiser - Murilo ninja vs sergei kharitanov again.
Holy fuck thissss Phone Post 3.0

I was thinking this too. Ninja was never the same after this fight. I doubt that Maldanado will be "broken" after this fight as I thought Rua was but he's already looking soft at 205, why let him go up even higher?

Love his gameness, though but sometimes braveness can be a bad thing, too.

Cory Davis - He's gonna KO Stipe.

Dude IMO you must have encored a little brain damage from your one professional fight loss by submission strikes ~ But you are funny at the same time! Good luck to ya!

Yeah I was wondering what the fuck myself, even made a thread asking if this fight would be sanctioned in the USA Phone Post 3.0

this is the kind of thing that can totally backfire and create fodder for MMA opponents everywhere. Maldonado is a brave dude, I hope this isn't a total slaughter.

That shows how much Dana and Zuffa care about the health of the fighters. They have zero problem having a guy who isn't even a top 10 light heavyweight, paying him a few thousand dollars and throwing him into the cage with a dangerous top heavyweight. It's a shame.

FightToLive -

Dude IMO you must have encored a little brain damage from your one professional fight loss by submission strikes ~ But you are funny at the same time! Good luck to ya!
Obviously! Phone Post 3.0

FightToLive - 

How the fuck are you going to insult a fighter, reference brain damage then go on to confuse the word incur with encore??

I'd venture to say that it is YOUR faggot ass that is funny! If you dont mind I would like to incur an encore presentation of your indomitable wit and intelligence!

Good luck to ya!

Maldonado fought a fuckload of times as HW in Brazil. He will be fine. Phone Post 3.0

This weight gap on fight night will probably be less than Tito/Schlemko Phone Post 3.0

zazen br - Maldonado fought a fuckload of times as HW in Brazil. He will be fine. Phone Post 3.0
If by fine you mean unconscious. Phone Post 3.0