Mama

Anyone think this was pretty weak. I was expected some creepy stuff but this fell flat. Maybe if "Mama" didnt look like Large Marge this would have worked better.

Ill try The Conjuring tonight, hope that's not a let down as well.

Conjuring was legit.

's don't let ya babies grow up to be cowboy's... Phone Post

It was alright. The Conjuring is way better.

That main girl in Mama looked damngood with the black hair

.......... just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead.......... Phone Post 3.0

PeteyWheatstraw - It was alright. The Conjuring is way better.

That main girl in Mama looked damngood with the black hair
I didn't care for either movie too much

I agree she looked great in that movie Phone Post 3.0

While I actually thought Mama looked pretty creepy I agree the movie is weak.

say mamasay mamakusah.

Inked624 - .......... just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead.......... Phone Post 3.0

Damn you beat me to posting this lol

"That main girl in Mama looked damngood with the black hair "

That's the truth lol. I was thinking this movie sucks but damn that girl has a nice body on her.

Halloween and freddy and Jason are all scarier than every other horror movie ever made. Today's horror movies aren't even scary and are just plain stupid.

-80s OGers

I'll make an exception for the exorcist, although it's older. As well as rosemary's baby Phone Post

I didn't hate it. Although, you see that Mama thing pretty early on so every time after that isn't much of a scare. It started out with those little creepy girls and seemed like it could have been great, but did let me down eventually.

The Conjuring was awesome though.

I think it would have worked better just focusing on creepy feral children.

Throwing in the ghost mom shit, and the ending, and the stupid moths, it ruined it.

Had potential though. I'm not sure how I feel about Guiellmo Del Toro.

The kid scurrying around on her hind legs like a baboon was kind of creepy. That would freak me out if some kid did that for real.

Mama was one of the best horror movies I've seen in a while. The Conjuring was meh. Phone Post 3.0

Horrible movie, but I'd bang the brakes off of Jessica Chastain. Phone Post 3.0

Inked624 - .......... just killed a man. Put a gun against his head, pulled my trigger, now he's dead.......... Phone Post 3.0

MAMA, Life had jussst begun, but now I've gone and thrown it all awaaaayyyyy.....

Both were ok. But I was disappointed in both endings. Phone Post 3.0

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO MAKE A LEGIT HORROR FILM?!?!?!?!?! Phone Post 3.0