Mamed Khalidov, 29-4.

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6m3WMfbXl4
1 loss in his last 29 fights.What does this guy need to do to get a job in the UFC? Bellator?Jesus.

accept the really shitty offer that the ufc gave him?

SandraBullockFan - accept the really shitty offer that the ufc gave him?
Dingdingding Phone Post 3.0

SandraBullockFan - accept the really shitty offer that the ufc gave him?

What did they offer?

I don't know if the number ever got out but I remember reading that he found it laughable compared to what he makes in ksw or whatever it's called

SandraBullockFan - I don't know if the number ever got out but I remember reading that he found it laughable compared to what he makes in ksw or whatever it's called

What's he getting in KSW? 30?

12SixElbow - 
SandraBullockFan - accept the really shitty offer that the ufc gave him?

What did they offer?

They supposedly offered him a 20/20 deal. He said that he already makes 30k guaranteed in KSW so making the jump was not worth his while.

They really need to give him a better offer. He's probably the best MW outside the UFC. As much as I like Shlemenko I think Khalidov would beat him.

Mamed's already a huge name in Poland and he's making nice money. KSW is growing and doing really well on tv, so Mamed's paychecks will only get bigger. Him and Pudz are their poster boys.

UFC actually has a healthy MW division now, and combined with Zuffa's cheap nature, I don't see one going out of their way for the other anytime soon. Phone Post 3.0

The UFC needs to stop being stupid about this guy, he's a monster.

Sadly he's already 34. Unlikely that he ever becomes a title contender unless they sign him tomorrow and he has a late career peak like Anderson Silva.

Khalidov vs Mousasi is a dream fight for me.