Mamed Khalidov Should be in the UFC

IMHO, he'd be a great addition:

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mamed-Khalidov-10489

Vs. Swick in his debut? Phone Post 3.0

http://www.fightersonlymag.com/content/news/16329-mamed-khalidov-offered-ufc-deal-but-would-like-better-terms

VITRTOR Yellow'd in my mouth - Vs. Swick in his debut? Phone Post 3.0

Swick going back to 185?

Big Khalidov fan but I'm a little concerned about him missing weight against Manhoef. It all comes down to whether or not the UFC thinks he's worth the cash that KSW is paying him. You can't fault the guy for not leaving his home town where they pay him handsomely to beat up lesser competition and make him the star attraction.

If he does come in I wouldn't mind a match up against a Belcher, Boetsch, maybe Lombard or Palhares. A top 10 at the least.

Mamed is making that KSW paper.

seems like there are already at least 2 guys with that name already in the UFC

20/20 offer from the UFC is a slap in the face. He makes far more than that in KSW. 

hopefully that didn't come off as racist

subwrassler - hopefully that didn't come off as racist

I laughed. Can't be racist

OneGloveJimmerson -

Swick going back to 185?

Big Khalidov fan but I'm a little concerned about him missing weight against Manhoef. It all comes down to whether or not the UFC thinks he's worth the cash that KSW is paying him. You can't fault the guy for not leaving his home town where they pay him handsomely to beat up lesser competition and make him the star attraction.

If he does come in I wouldn't mind a match up against a Belcher, Boetsch, maybe Lombard or Palhares. A top 10 at the least.
I thought Melvin was the one who missed weight ? Phone Post 3.0

Doc T - 
OneGloveJimmerson -

Swick going back to 185?

http://forum.fightnext.com/showthread.php?2315-KSW-23-Weight-In-Mamed-Khalidov-v-Melvin-Manhoef

Weigh-in I see here has

Manhoef 87.5 Kilograms

Khalidov 91 Kilograms

But I am seeing different sites saying different things about who missed weight.

OneGloveJimmerson - 
Doc T - 
OneGloveJimmerson -

Swick going back to 185?

http://forum.fightnext.com/showthread.php?2315-KSW-23-Weight-In-Mamed-Khalidov-v-Melvin-Manhoef

Weigh-in I see here has

Manhoef 87.5 Kilograms

Khalidov 91 Kilograms

But I am seeing different sites saying different things about who missed weight.

Actually only god knows what the fuck is up with the weigh-ins at KSW.

That result you've posted are, at least in my understanding from sort of unnoficial, yet public weight-in which was done on thursday. The official weigh-in was friday and nobody saw that.
Something like that.

Anyway it's nothing like UFC weigh-in. Fighters just step on a bathroom scale and announcer says what his weight is.
There is no commission sanctioning it, same with the judges - it's all up to KSW itself, that's why you have those "fucking jokes" there.

And 91 kilograms is Mamed's walk around weight. So he's a natural MW.
I'm guessing KSW doesn't require him to make 185, because he's their main attraction.

UFC aren't willing to match his KSW money, is mma the only sport where this happens? I understand he's a draw in Poland but Brazilian football players are also bigger draws in Brazil than eh are in Europe yet the big clubs in Europe always get the up and coming big names from Brazil and South Aerica.

Sad state of affairs when the minor leagues can afford to outbid the major leagues.

Yep, Zuffa low-balled him and he turned them down. It's more likely you'll see him end up with Bellator so he can continue fighting for KSW.

caposa - 

Yep, Zuffa low-balled him and he turned them down. It's more likely you'll see him end up with Bellator so he can continue fighting for KSW.

Not really Zuffa's fault if the dude won't take a slight pay cut to fight the best in the world.

If you're in any sport for the money then you're in for the wrong reasons.

OneGloveJimmerson -

Swick going back to 185?

Sure, you can't fault him, but you also can't say he's in mma for any reason other than money. He obviously isn't looking for glory. Phone Post

SNewman -
caposa - 

Not really Zuffa's fault if the dude won't take a slight pay cut to fight the best in the world.

This is prize-fighting. Fighters will always go where the money is. Phone Post 3.0

SNewman - 
caposa - 

Lol you believe most fighters are in it for their passion for the sport? Lol, it's all about yhe fame and money bro.

Besides, guys like bibi and mamed, this is all they have anf they got familys yo support. When you have a family, and your their main income, ufc is very risky if you're already getting paid lots of money.