Man arrested for attempting to kidnap Sonya D.

A South Carolina man, who has stalked WWE wrestler Sonya Deville for years on Social Media, was arrested earlier today when attempted to kidnap Deville.

According to the Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office, Phillip A. Thomas II (age 24) began planning the abduction of Deville (age 26) eight months ago.

Tampa Bay Times posted the following report regarding this:

“Thomas parked his car around midnight at Idlewild Church off Dale Mabry Highway and Van Dyke Road in Lutz and walked to a home within the Promenade at Lake Park subdivision along Pine Hammock Boulevard, the Sheriff’s Office said in a news release.

Thomas cut a hole in the patio screen and remained on the patio three to four hours while watching and listening through the windows. At 2:43 a.m., after the homeowner had gone to bed, Thomas entered the home through a sliding glass door, activating the alarm.

The homeowner looked out a window, spotted Thomas on the property and fled with a guest in a car. The homeowner called 911.

Thomas was still in the house when deputies arrived. He was carrying a knife, plastic zip ties, duct tape, mace and other items and told deputies he was planning to take the homeowner hostage.

Thomas, listed on a jail booking sheet as an Applebee’s crew member, has been charged with aggravated stalking, armed burglary of a dwelling, attempted armed kidnapping, and criminal mischief. He was being held without bail.”

Our deputies are unveiling the suspect’s disturbing obsession with this homeowner who he had never met, but stalked on social media for years,” Sheriff Chad Chronister said in the news release. “It’s frightening to think of all the ways this incident could have played out had the home alarm not gone off and alerted the homeowner of an intruder.”

Speaking of Sonya Deville, she’s currently scheduled to face Mandy Rose in a “Hair vs. Hair” match next Sunday at WWE SummerSlam 2020 pay-per-view.

![](upload://oaESInLTSpIkaXZRWMY9vnsXVof.jpeg)

Holy crap there are some twisted people out there.  

Interested to see what type of sentence that gets.   With what the guy had on him, no way she will feel safe if he ever gets out 

What's his screen name on here?

1 Like

He looks like a giant midget.

1 Like
The Destroyer88 -

What's his screen name on here?

The Destroyer88

1 Like
Mandible_Claw -

![](upload://ffG3yWsns4SFrGwyc55x6TCCAgr.jpeg)

Hornswaggle?

![Hornswoggle - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia](upload://aTOlLDSwPp20EJ15X764HIdd7gj.jpeg)

Jeez thats scary. I reckon she could take him without weapons shes an ammy mma fighter right? Or am I thinking of someone else

I have become so jaded at media news stories, I automatically think there's always some sort of "agenda", and in this case, I feel the editor has an axe to grinde with Applebees. 

Why mention them?  It's completely irrelevent.  

![](upload://35miduRV40HHOrSPG287H7FOWG1.jpeg)

He’s the low budget version of Tim from 90 Day Fiance, who I’m pretty sure is also from South Carolina

1 Like
BringBackHeadbutts -

I have become so jaded at media news stories, I automatically think there's always some sort of "agenda", and in this case, I feel the editor has an axe to grinde with Applebees. 

that really grindes my geers

Thats pretty scary for deville especially being on the road so much and her home being empty I'm assuming while shes gone.

evh - 
BringBackHeadbutts -

that really grindes my geers

lol, fuck me, I totally Peter Griffin'd out on my post

1 Like

Yes, Deville was an ammy MMA fighter. I hope the guy gets a hefty sentence that’s kicked off with letting Deville get 4-5 free shots on him.

Ugh.

As an aside - Sonya is one of WWE’s absolute best heels right now and if WWE has even the SLIGHTEST amount of brains, she’ll win the the hair vs hair match with Mandy…which means (and we all know) it won’t happen.

Double ugh.

In all honesty though, they're probably only doing the hair vs hair match because Sonya wants to get some butch haircut.

That is fucking creepy.

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 

In all honesty though, they're probably only doing the hair vs hair match because Sonya wants to get some butch haircut.

Maybe…but this has Vince-esque “that’s good shit!” written all over it.

Sonya turns into an incredible heel, Mandy wins the feud (when she shouldn’t), Sonya shaves her head, instantly becomes a lower midcard heel, Vince decides he hates her new look, and she’s off tv forever. #3WeekPush

1 Like

Competing in women's amateur mma is like being the best Nigerian bobsledder, the tallest midget, etc. This weirdo probably would have overpowered her so I am glad she escaped without this sick fuck doing something bad to her. 

Even if she was Cyborg or Nunes’s level, if Sonya gets maced first I could see even a pussy like him being able to restrain her.

According to pwinsider.com, Sonya’s houseguest (the one she fled with) was Mandy Rose!