Man Attacks Police w/Nunchuks

Very amusing story. Pity there aren't more details.

From WLTX.com in South Carolina:

"(James Island, SC) - Police in Charleston County say a naked man exposed himself to his 66-year-old neighbor, then later attacked officers with nunchucks.

Police say 49-year-old Rudolph Claude Smith went next door to his neighbor's apartment to borrow some oil for a workout. While he was in the woman's home, police say Smith took off his clothes and asked the woman to "oil him up."

According to a police report, Smith attacked two officers with nunchucks when they came to his home to make an arrest. They also say the oil made it difficult for them to get a good grip on him.

Smith is charged with two counts of assaulting police, first degree burglary and indecent exposure.

During a bond hearing on Wednesday, Smith's family members said he is mentally ill. Smith told the judge that he didn't need to burglarize anyone because he "owns a multi-million dollar corporation unbeknownst to the people of Charleston."

The judge set Smith's bond at $30,000 on the assault and indecent exposure charges. He'll face the burglary charge in a circuit court."

Now, granted, Lee Murray takes the crown for high-profile crime, but this guy earns some major style points.

http://www.wltx.com/news/news19.aspx?storyid=36291

LOL best story eva

I'm a fan.

If there was just a video, this would be next sensation of the UG -- the new Kimbo.

Wooooo, SC representin! Sensei Smith's nakednunchuckninjutsu OWNS!

SCroller, it's easy for keyboard warriors like you to talk on the UG, but would you say it to his face?

Heck no, I'm a loyal student!

lol

ttt

that guys my hero

Police say 49-year-old Rudolph Claude Smith went next door to his
neighbor's apartment to borrow some oil for a workout. While he was in
the woman's home, police say Smith took off his clothes and asked the
woman to "oil him up."

Smith told the judge that he didn't need to burglarize anyone because he
"owns a multi-million dollar corporation unbeknownst to the people of
Charleston."

LMAO

Can you spare some oil????? LMAO

This guy is ol school

Notice he made up a lie about owning a corporation rather than reveal the true purpose of his secret ninja mission. Stand up guy in my book.

ttt 4 later

awesome!

it would have been funny if they tazered him.

Being a cop must really suck sometime.

"How was work today honey?"

"Sucked. I had to cuff a naked greased up retard who thought he was a millionaire ninja."

great another idiot from my neck of the woods making us look stupid.

RF "team Chuck town oily guy"

So if the oil made it hard for the police to grab him... are we to assume the woman obliged in oiling him up?

Anyone seen Phil Baroni or Napoleon Dynamite lately?