Man Beats His Parole Officer, Takes Her Gun and Rapes Her

Not good. Why was she in his home? Why not make parolees come to you?

That’s just fucking aweful. I can’t imagine what that poor chick went through.

Wait til you see what these animals do to the socials workers they send out in place of police.

26 Likes

Seems like it’s always the same story. Time after time after time after time.

23 Likes

Yup. It’s that damn white supremacy again.

13 Likes

8 Likes

But…but… social workers would solve all this, right?

3 Likes

The fact someone posted the picture of the offender and he is black PROVES white supremacy caused this rape. Checkmate conservatards!

5 Likes

its ok yall

The parole officer’s name is KAREN so you know she had it coming

4 Likes

Simple solution, we need to abolish the fascist police and train more social workers and parol officers. Now let me hit that bong once more…

3 Likes

Well fuck. And there’s no telling the amount of violent crime this lowlife has committed in his life. The one thing is, at least this officer had a chance to thwart the attack; she was armed and had training. Compare that to the average woman, unarmed, no training being attacked who has zero chance. I wish it had gone better for her. My sympathies to her and her family, it’s something they will never completely get over for the rest of their lives.

3 Likes

Im all for this guy getting run over by a truck, but how fucking stupid do you have to be to be a female parole officer in Memphis who goes into criminals’ residences? In all seriousness, women should not be cops or correctional officers or any other job that makes them specific targets for criminals.

8 Likes

This…
Although it’s not too hard to imagine what went through her…

1 Like

I believe she is not supposed to report the rape because it can cause a racist backlash aginst black folk, and its too dangerous for a black man to have an encounter with the police. Shame on her for disparaging a vulnerable community and putting his life at risk!

7 Likes

Fucking MEMPHIS, the asshole of Tennessee.

2 Likes

Talk about zero impulse control. This is my PO but I’m gonna get dat ass

5 Likes

Do black folk ever not look like fucking animals on this website. 99% of bad stories, rapes, murders, assaults, looting, robbing are all black folk. A person can grow a little weary of this.

2 Likes

Not cool, man…

i lol’d though

Shameful liberal shithole city

Send in the volunteer psychologist next time dumbass libs

It’s called negro fatigue.
Some of the more cynical White nationalists frame this as positive accelerationism, ie “the more it hurts, the sooner people wake up”.
Now it’s not like I don’t have tremendous respect for all races, but some contrast way harder with our outlook on life. In a sense I am thankful to Blacks for filling out that role, because even the best behaved Asians replacing us is something I want to avoid at all costs.

3 Likes