Man dies blames UFC!

Man plummets to his death; police blame deadly mixture of booze and UFC programming!

How do you know when the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) has reached mainstream popularity?

When it joins “Menace II Society,” World Wrestling Entertainment and cheesy heavy metal lyrics as possible causes of death.

Darenell Jones, 25, fell from a third story window at a Best Western Inn and Suites in Farmington, New Mexico after having a few drinks and allegedly reenacting some moves from the Spike TV broadcast of UFC Fight Night 19 on Wednesday, September 16, according to The Daily Times.

Jones was in the hotel celebrating the wedding of a family member and after consuming alcohol, got into some friendly horseplay that mimicked the mixed martial arts action that played in the background.

The fracas led to Jones being pushed into a window that unfortunately gave way, causing the Fruitland native to fall 20 feet to his death.

Like most tragic accidents, this too was probably avoidable. And I think the first step to preventing these types of incidents is to lay off the bottle, not the UFC programming.

mmamania.com/2009/09/18/man-plummets-to-his-death-police-blame-deadly-mixture-of-booze-and-ufc-programming/

R.I.P.

The Marvelous One - SEARCH FUNCTION MOTHERFUCKER, DO YOU USE IT!?

I searched it and nothing came up MOTHERFUCKER!

"When it joins “Menace II Society,” World Wrestling Entertainment and cheesy heavy metal lyrics as possible causes of death."

UFC is extra deadly because it combines elements of all three.