man falls into tiger enclosure *graphic video*

warning ...... this video does not end well for the man.

(if you're wondering what he's doing with his hands over & over he's praying ..... yea it didn't help)

(bluey please)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvlf5tMPKiw

Holy shit! He ran with that fucker in his mouth like it was nothing. Phone Post 3.0

In Phone Post 3.0

Didn't watch but I remember this video from a little while back. The Tiger didn't attack him until someone started throwing rocks at it (to scare it away), like a rock is going to turn a Tiger into a beta pussycat.

Tiger goes all apeshit and proves its dominance by just jacking that dude, sucks for him that he might have lived if some dull fuck didn't attack the giant cat he was stuck with.

There are some pretty brutal close up shots of the guy, after the Tiger was done with him. Not sure about the rules on posting gore so I won't give a link, but it's worth a google if you're not squeamish. Phone Post 3.0

Video not found Phone Post 3.0

I usually have no interest in seeing people get fucked up. But nature vs man is always entertaining. Phone Post 3.0

Damn, nature! You scary! Phone Post 3.0

tigers don't like shit thrown at them.. seems to piss them off more than anything.. the guys that were attacked in the sf zoo were throwing sticks at the big kitty..

Phone Post 3.0

Agent Kruger - Why do these videos pip up all the time? Who thinks it's a good idea to get close enough that you could fall in? Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Its the fucking tiger enclosure!!

Did it seem that the camera dude was hanging over secure enclosure like many, surprised only one in there. Phone Post 3.0

for op

I would think holding still and not gaining your arms in the tigers face might be a good idea Phone Post 3.0

Flailing* Phone Post 3.0

Lol at "yea it didn't help" about the praying. Hard to feel bad for people being attacked by animals in situations like this though, I have to figure that to have fallen into the enclosure he was leaning too far over the barrier, which is pretty obviously a stupid idea. Phone Post 3.0

Fucking strength of that thing to run away with 140lbs at least of man like he was a fucking chicken breast. Phone Post 3.0

Well in Chris Rock's words: "that tiger didn't go crazy, that tiger went tiger!" Phone Post 3.0

Game pit takes it Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

That tiger is going to regret it when he has burning diarrhea later. Phone Post 3.0