Man hit and almost killed by tire (vid)

Holy shit!!!!!

Shorter vid of the lead up to the impact:

Holy shit that is brutal

did he died?

Morgz -

Holy shit that is brutal

did he died?

Just KO'd I think. In the longer vid he's sitting up at the end. 

Just have to curse life at that point.

Unless hes a pedo in which case more please.

Talk about bad fucking luck

Bam57Bam - Talk about bad fucking luck

Yup. A half step forward or backward or if the car had caught a red light at some point during that day and that dude would have been fine. 

Think about the incredible timing of both the dude that got hit plus the car had to have to make that happen. Talk about astronomical odds. 

Nitecrawler - 
Morgz -

Holy shit that is brutal

did he died?

Holy crap.  I can't believe he survived that.  Not sure which was worse, the tire hitting him or the extreme face plant

Morgz -
Nitecrawler - 
Morgz -

Holy shit that is brutal

did he died?

Holy crap.  I can't believe he survived that.  Not sure which was worse, the tire hitting him or the extreme face plant

Robert Carlos Fernandes suffered a fractured skull and chest after being struck by a rogue tire while waling down the street.

The 50-year-old pedestrian was walking along the street with his wife in Ipatinga, Brazil when the tire flew off a vehicle from the opposite side of a divided highway.

The entire freak accident was captured by a security camera of a local business. In the video below the tire can be seen bouncing multiple times before striking Fernandes in the head and sending him sprawling onto the concrete.

According to the Daily Mail, journalist Gil Souza met with Mr. Fernandes in the hospital who said he was “feeling much better.” Witnesses reported that the tire came from a towed trailer, but the moment the tire breaks free can not be seen on the security footage.

I want to know what it sounded like

Curtis_E_Bare -

Legit LOL!

Havent seen the boom headshot guy in a long time. 

Looked like the tire rolled back like "what now bitch??"

Good thing he's ok, t hat was fucking brutal.  Good to see bunch of people stopped to help him or atleast check on him.  You see videos sometimes where someone gets fucked up and people just drive and walk by.

Holy fuck. Talk about wrong place wrong time 

Damn, look at all the blood near where he was lying.

WhereIsGoranReljic -

Damn, look at all the blood near where he was lying.

Yeah, he definitely got fucked up but he survived somehow. That hit looked devastating.