Man Killed Pit Bull After It Attacked His Dog

It's unfortunate to lose a dog but if your dog is dangerous you have to keep it penned in your own yard. I have no problem with this guy killing this dog in his own yard when it attacked his dog.

4 Likes

I'm on a slow connection and can't watch it. How did he kill the dog? Was the dog attacking his dog at the time, or just chilling playing around 

Pit Bull was locked onto his dog's throat and he couldn't separate them. So he used a knife to kill the Pibble.

2 Likes

Why does only Pitbull stories get reported mostly?

Totally justified. Can't believe the guy received threats because of this, the pitbull was in his yard attacking his dog. 

1 Like
Spunkchops -

Why does only Pitbull stories get reported mostly?

Because the news is racist again pitbulls. 

1 Like

Juan is a fucking idiot. His dog attacked his neighbors dog three times in his neighbors yard and he does not think his trash pit should be dead?

Named it Hennessy too.

Many people who own pits are trash and many people who name dogs Hennessy are trash but 100% of people who own pits named Hennessy are trash.

2 Likes

Pitbull got what was coming.

Well

At the end, did the reporter really use the term "pestering" to describe what the pit bull was doing to the golden retriever (aka biting it around its neck and not separating)?

"Fur covered grenade malfunctions again"

1 Like

Haha, that idiot Juan's wife is starting "a dog social" were trainers will work with people and dogs to handle situations. Her dog was already listed as a danger by police after attacking another dog.

Do you want to live next to a pit named Hennessy with a history of attacks?

Oh yeah, "a dog social" will fix the problem.

Of course the owner takes no responsibility. "He should have yelled to us to come over or spray the pitbull with a hose."

Anvilbear Hammerstrike -

At the end, did the reporter really use the term "pestering" to describe what the pit bull was doing to the golden retriever (aka biting it around its neck and not separating)?

Just like the knockout "game" that kills people and is "played" by "youths".

Bad doggie

BJ Penn Forever -

Haha, that idiot Juan's wife is starting "a dog social" were trainers will work with people and dogs to handle situations. Her dog was already listed as a danger by police after attacking another dog.

Do you want to live next to a pit named Hennessy with a history of attacks?

Oh yeah, "a dog social" will fix the problem.

She shouldve made a pet social with Hennessy's head on a spike.

2 Likes

"It can't be around other dogs, but other than that, they're PIMP dogs brah"

1 Like

I checked , over a period of 12 years there was a total of 284 reported Pitbull deaths so I checked in 2018 how many pitbulls are actually for sale or whatever and it's over a million.

No surprise, the pit bull owners are the trash in this scenario. Scum of the earth.

1 Like
Spunkchops -

I checked , over a period of 12 years there was a total of 284 reported Pitbull deaths so I checked in 2018 how many pitbulls are actually for sale or whatever and it's over a million.

That is just deaths. They disfigure a lot of children.