Man Leaves Infant in Car -- Legit Mistake?

Death penalty..... Lets lock him in a hot car in the Arizona desert Phone Post 3.0

Unhappy marriage and doesn't want kids? And his solution is to kill the kid? This guy is a fucking dumbass! All he had to do was let his wife find his phone and evidence of the sexting. Boom, divorced and don't fight for custody. Problem solved. What a moron... Phone Post 3.0

MayorPirkle - Unhappy marriage and doesn't want kids? And his solution is to kill the kid? This guy is a fucking dumbass! All he had to do was let his wife find his phone and evidence of the sexting. Boom, divorced and don't fight for custody. Problem solved. What a moron... Phone Post 3.0
Still has to pay child support Phone Post 3.0

Child support is better than jail Phone Post 3.0

Mike_in_CA - Death penalty..... Lets lock him in a hot car in the Arizona desert Phone Post 3.0
This times 100000000 Phone Post 3.0

Neighbors said he seemed like a great dad. Maybe obsessing about the sexting is why he wasn't thinking about his kid?

Can someone explain the whole life insurance thing for kids?

Unless it was 100% covered by an employer and the whole family got signed up, it makes no sense and seems rather morbid and fucking weird. Replacing the lost income of a dead parent makes sense, obviously. But cashing in on a policy because your kid died? it is disgusting to me that people even think like that. I don't know how any patent could pay premiums on that and still be able to sleep at night. Phone Post 3.0

Sambist007 - Can someone explain the whole life insurance thing for kids?

Unless it was 100% covered by an employer and the whole family got signed up, it makes no sense and seems rather morbid and fucking weird. Replacing the lost income of a dead parent makes sense, obviously. But cashing in on a policy because your kid died? it is disgusting to me that people even think like that. I don't know how any patent could pay premiums on that and still be able to sleep at night. Phone Post 3.0
I've had life insurance on my daughter pretty much since she was born. It's to cover funeral and burial costs. Having 2 policies like apparently is the case with this case is a little extreme however. Phone Post 3.0

georgia supreme court overturns conviction - says jury “saw an extensive amount of improperly admitted evidence”

“8 YEARS LATER”

wtf time flies…

It’s terrible looking back at how I was. I would have smacked the shit out of me.

I know this is 8 years old but I have life insurance on everyone in my house. Both kids are covered at $10k each. I forget what I pay but it’s like $0.15/check it something. I hopefully never use but it’s basically for funeral costs if something were to happen

1 Like

Rough read

1 Like

yep, will be interesting to see if they try him again;

"The Supreme Court upheld the convictions for exchanging lewd text messages and pictures with an underage girl, noting in the opinion that prosecutors “convincingly demonstrated that Appellant was a philanderer, a pervert, and even a sexual predator.” However, it said those crimes did not “answer the key question of Appellant’s intent when he walked away from Cooper.”

1 Like

iirc this guy went to his car in the middle of the day to leave a bag inside it, then at the end of the day drove his car from work to some store before finally noticing the kid in the backseat…

the thing about him searching for info on how long it takes a dog to die in a hot car wasnt true tho, he did watch a video on reddit about dogs in hot cars but he didnt search for it, it was just on the front page and he watched it.