Man of Steel was AMAZING!!!!

Just got done watching with my father in law. It was amazing, super, awesome and inspiring! The perfect frickin super hero movie. Phone Post

Is it to violent for a 4 year old? Phone Post 3.0

Isherkoff2BJ - Is it to violent for a 4 year old? Phone Post 3.0

Yes. There are some curse words and violence. However, I'm very conservative when it comes to my children. Phone Post

Rambo John J - who is in it?

Batman Phone Post

At least he didn't tell you about the will smith cameo. Phone Post 3.0

virux11b -

Yes. There are some curse words and violence. However, I'm very conservative when it comes to my children. Phone Post

Dude, I thought it was fine. I have a 3 year old and thinking about taking him.
It has guns, explosions and one semi violent neck snap.
I don't remember many curse words Phone Post

Did the sman finally go dark? Does it really work this time?

PyleDrive Me, I Love It Baby -
virux11b -

Like I said. I'm more conservative with my children than most. Phone Post

Lol i took my 4 year old to it he liked it he wasnt really a superman fan before the movie Phone Post 3.0

junkyarddogg24 -

I thought it was an ok movie. Good enough for a sequel.

The negative reviewers were correct about it not having a good pace and that the action is all cluttered neat the 2nd half.

Henry Cavill IS Superman tho. The best one to date

It told the story, there inherently can't be a lot of action in that. And yeah, that superman was THEE Superman. Phone Post

Rambo John J - who is in it?
Henry Cavill, Amy Adams, Diane Lane, Russell Crowe, Kevin Costner. Phone Post 3.0

Cavill will always be Charles (chaa-elles) from The Tudors. Phone Post 3.0

PyleDrive Me, I Love It Baby - Just got done watching with my father in law. It was amazing, super, awesome and inspiring! The perfect frickin super hero movie. Phone Post

Yep.fucking good. Phone Post

virux11b -
PyleDrive Me, I Love It Baby -
virux11b -

Like I said. I'm more conservative with my children than most. Phone Post

Pussy Phone Post

Jobe Watson's New and Improved Butler - Even Michael Bay was impressed with cheesy special effects to carry a hollow plot line with acting that makes Anakin's look Oscar worthy. What a piece of shit it was.

Lol. Fuck off douche bag.
Best superman movie yet, this is what the reboot deserved Phone Post

I saw it last night, it was just ok to good for me. Phone Post

Wow, I'm surprised most of guys like that piece of shit movie. It was horribly put together and the acting was mediocre at best. The only parts worth mentioning was the action scenes which seems Snyder can only do well. I expected better from the movie as it did have Christopher Nolan as a producer. I was wrong.

Movie was very disappointing. Waited two years for it. It didn't even feel like a movie. No build up to anything and just a bunch of actions. Felt like a bunch of clips put together or a music video. Phone Post

HIGHROLLER TanDude - Movie was very disappointing. Waited two years for it. It didn't even feel like a movie. No build up to anything and just a bunch of actions. Felt like a bunch of clips put together or a music video. Phone Post

I disagree with your opinion. Fight me now. Phone Post

Jobe Watson's New and Improved Butler - Glad you have such low standards Pyle. You could have come back with a retort that articulated why you thought this movies was so good, but instead say "fuck off, douchebag". Youre obviously just a Supe nuthugger who would stand behind any pile of shit they put up on the screen. Its mentally deficient sheep like yourself that causes movie studios to just keep putting out worthless crap because they know that the lowest common denominator of society like yourself will continue to pay for it. I wish I could be angry at you, but I just feel too bad for you and your ilk. Phone Post

I used to simple retort for you because you nothing but a sad Internet troll who doesn't seem to enjoy anything

I thought the movie did a good job telling his origin story, though I was frustrated when Jor - El died before watching his son make it out of Krypton. It portrayed Superman as he should be, a being of unbreakable character that he learned thru years of growing up with the Kents. Phone Post