Man of tai chi - worth watching?

VU's for honest guidance... Phone Post 3.0

Not really. For Keanu product, 47 Ronin was much better.

The Mat Pimp - Not really. For Keanu product, 47 Ronin was much better.
Thank you! Wanted to watch 47 ronin, but not on Netflix. Phone Post 3.0

What about fearless? Phone Post 3.0

Eggbert - Man of tc is terrible and ill sit through just about any fighting movie Phone Post 3.0
Everyone VU - thanks. Phone Post 3.0

The Mat Pimp - Not really. For Keanu product, 47 Ronin was much better.

I felt it was better than 47 ronin but both were pretty meh Phone Post 3.0

for me it was fun to watch :) It depends you mood........maybe one day you feel like a 'MadMen' mood and another day you feel like a 'Man of TaiChi' mood....and if you try to watch when the energy is not right then you will not enjoy......

Wasn't great but it wasn't terrible. Vote up if anyone can get a pic or gif of that weird baring his teeth face Keanu makes in the last fight scene Phone Post 3.0

King Mo fan - Wasn't great but it wasn't terrible. Vote up if anyone can get a pic or gif of that weird baring his teeth face Keanu makes in the last fight scene Phone Post 3.0
Thanks guys! Phone Post 3.0

Thought it would be a 1... it was an entertaining 4. Something yiu coukd stop and start while at work without missing a thing. Phone Post 3.0

I actually liked it. I thought it had some good fight scenes. Keanu is a little over board. But when isn't he. I would watch it again. Phone Post 3.0

i enjoyed it fight scenes were cool. Iko uwais was wasted though

Not very good. After seeing The Raid, Raid 2, and Merantau, I gave this a shot since I really liked Iko Uwais' choreography, but unfortunately he was only in this movie for a couple of minutes and didn't get to do much.

I did like 47 Ronin better, but the ending was a bit of a let down. Somewhat anticlimactic.