Man opens fire on police officers at car dealershi

Terrible , but I can't exactly figure out what is going on. I wish there was a way cops wouldn't have to put themselves in such danger.

WhereIsGoranReljic -

Terrible , but I can't exactly figure out what is going on. I wish there was a way cops wouldn't have to put themselves in such danger.

You mean you wish people wouldn't be bad guys?

yomamafool -
WhereIsGoranReljic -

You mean you wish people wouldn't be bad guys?

I shouldn't have used the word wish,but if it has to be that then sure. I would like it ifthere was a better way to have officers respond to threats without putting themselves in harms way . Robocop would be perfect for that situation.

How many rounds did that far cop take to the back? Dudes a beast.

That's fucking crazy.

Dede was definitely trying to kill those cops.

It was strange the way he put his hands up to surrender at the end when the cop gave him the final shots. Did he REALLY expect them to go easy at that point???

Shooter was on drugs, had a felony warrant, and was agitated at the car dealership. That's his excuse.

Both officers got shot during the exchange.

Dude is facing 45 years.

http://fox8.com/2018/03/19/suspect-accused-of-shooting-willoughby-hills-officers-to-appear-in-court/

WILLOUGHBY HILLS, Ohio -- The suspect allegedly involved in the shooting of two Willoughby Hills police officers pleaded guilty to charges in the case Monday.

Timmothy Scott Schmidt, who police said shot Willoughby Hills officers, Cory Planisek and Craig Anderson, at Classic BMW in September, is accused of shooting at the officers, who then returned fire.

He told the judge Monday that he shot both officers.

The two officers and Schmidt were seriously injured. Schmidt spent seven weeks in the hospital and was released in November. Since that time he has been in the Lake County jail.

Both officers spent several months recovering. They have now returned to work.

In court Monday, Schmidt pleaded guilty to charges of felonious assault and resisting arrest. He could face up to 45.5 years in prison. Prosecutors are seeking the maximum sentence.

He is expected to be sentenced next month.

The dealership shouldn't have charged him for the undercoating. I'd be pissed too.

billyball2 - Shooter was on drugs, had a felony warrant, and was agitated at the car dealership. That's his excuse.

Dude is facing 45 years.

http://fox8.com/2018/03/19/suspect-accused-of-shooting-willoughby-hills-officers-to-appear-in-court/

WILLOUGHBY HILLS, Ohio -- The suspect allegedly involved in the shooting of two Willoughby Hills police officers pleaded guilty to charges in the case Monday.

Timmothy Scott Schmidt, who police said shot Willoughby Hills officers, Cory Planisek and Craig Anderson, at Classic BMW in September, is accused of shooting at the officers, who then returned fire.

The two officers and Schmidt were seriously injured. Schmidt spent seven weeks in the hospital and was released in November. Since that time he has been in the Lake County jail.

In court Monday, Schmidt pleaded guilty to charges of felonious assault and resisting arrest. He could face up to 45.5 years in prison. Prosecutors are seeking the maximum sentence.

Too bad he lived.

Hope he gets the max. 

TryhardNobody -

Drones that can scan for weapons will be helpful

Lol wot 

"You think you hate it now, but just wait until you drive it."

JoeVIP  - 
billyball2 - Shooter was on drugs, had a felony warrant, and was agitated at the car dealership. That's his excuse.

Dude is facing 45 years.

Too bad he lived.

this

Damn that was nuts, funny after the 4th shoot on him point blank rang he puts up his hands like he is done playing now. 

Dude is facing 45 years.

Thanks for the info that is insane. Those cops are tough as all hell. You wouldn't think they were seriously injured from how they were moving in the video. Props to the officers. I have seen videos of cops where shots are fired at the officers and in at least one I have watched an officer ditch his partner momentarily.

It's actually a sad situation for sure but watching that one fat cop waddle away and then re-enter was kinda funny.

That said, I understand they are probably supposed to leave situation, assess, then re-engage, but the waddling made me laugh.

I'm sorry.