Man punches female cop and then gets tazed.

Damn, she fried that fucker LOL. 

Otfl

That was a big bitch

She's clearly a tasist 

She sounds like a mom scolding a kid lol

Insert Palpatine gif

Meh, she did alright. That was handled.

Its gotta suck to be mental

LOL @ the baby love punch

Wölfie66 - LMFAO @ that pathetic woman being a Cop

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back"..."You do not hit a Cop, ever"

What if he doesn't put his hands behind his back? Taze him until he is BBQ? Oh, I know; wait until a male cop shows up to do her work for her.

you're an idiot 

several LOL moments.  all you need to know is AHHHHHH AHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHH  AHHHHHHHH

Holy shit. That guy took some fuckin volts!

Her voice is annoying as shit though damn I'd of smacked her too

Internet - Holy shit. That guy took some fuckin volts!

Her voice is annoying as shit though damn I'd of smacked her too
She was annoying as fuck. That guy can jump start a car now with all the watts he took.

That guy will probably be a millionaire next year.

Wölfie66 - LMFAO @ that pathetic woman being a Cop

"Turn around and put your hands behind your back"..."You do not hit a Cop, ever"

What if he doesn't put his hands behind his back? Taze him until he is BBQ? Oh, I know; wait until a male cop shows up to do her work for her.

Hey speaking of BBQ, is the McRib back yet? Anyone know? I could go for one right now.

TzTinkle - She sounds like a mom scolding a kid lol

Ha. Thought the same thing

Wölfie66 - LMFAO @ that pathetic woman being a Cop

Why would she not wait for another cop to help her hand cuff that dude when he clearly had the ability to hurt her. I'd imagine men would do the same thing if a criminal had a physical advantage over them.

Do you think she should just put the taser away and handcuff him without help. Put herself at further risk. I mean, it's not like he's going to attack or punch her.

I thought she did a pretty good job.

And, that dude deserved every second of that taser.

shen -

That guy will probably be a millionaire next year.

For not complying? She was hit. He didn't listen. She tased. Nothing wrong that I saw.