Man rips Avila homerun ball from women and...

...throws it back on the field. Not without staring her in the eyes before doing so!

https://vine.co/v/hHYHbb2X0nj

retarded.

lol

Thanks for the blue name action, Fighting!

why?

What a dick. I hoped she kicked him in the pecker. Phone Post 3.0

AdmiralCackbar - Fantastic

. Phone Post

typical low class Bostonian.

Fade The Public - typical low class Bostonian.

please. there are assholes in every city. not saying its right, but there are plenty of awesome people here too. 

microbiologynerd -

please. there are assholes in every city. not saying its right, but there are plenty of awesome people here too. 

Low classs Phone Post

AdmiralCackbar - 

That's what you do when an opposing player hits a home run. That chick wasn't following protocol, so he did it for her. Phone Post

This

Also, that is pretty damn funny

microbiologynerd - 

I'll give you there are other cities with assholes, boston is chock full of them.

Though I will say between Philly and Boston it's a toss up of the lowest class of fans.

Lets not act like she was going to do something with the ball. The guy who took it and threw it probably would of used it more than that woman

Pancake Syrup Ali -

Lets not act like she was going to do something with the ball. The guy who took it and threw it probably would of used it more than that woman

Lol Phone Post

try that tuesday in detroit.

Classic Red Sox fan. No class Phone Post 3.0

jettdogg - 
Fangas - Classic Red Sox fan. No class Phone Post 3.0

classic noob, no honor

youd think jettdogg would appreciate all red sox fans in this liberal utopia of taxachusetts. 

That's awesome. Good laugh to start the morning Phone Post 3.0

That's awesome! How could anyone say that's classless? Do you now watch baseball? Phone Post 3.0