Man tries to gut Large Marge sheriff like pig VID

Should have just called a social worker.

-Dems

9 Likes

He earned it but she came close to getting a posthumous citation and exhibits a concerning lack of physical qualifications for the job. 

1 Like

Harry, you’re alive! And you’re a terrible shot!

7 Likes

Someone needs to go to the shooting range

3 Likes

How do departments let their cops get THAT out of shape?

3 Likes

Ruprecht -

Should have just called a social worker.

-Dems

lol. fuck that guy.

she did a good job clearing her weapon malfunction, too.

8 Likes

WendyIDMT - 

How do departments let their cops get THAT out of shape?

And be such a lousy shot.

1 Like

Suicide by COP?

Did she miss her first ten shots 

Wonder how many houses & cars she shot.  At least 1 person.

Probably be finding bullets lodged in interesting places in the future.

springfield - Suicide by COP?

Looked that way.

Slap Johnson -

Probably not, this isnt a video game where if you get shot once then your turn ends. She actually handled the situation pretty well. I dont know of i would have allowed him to get that close to me but luckily she kept a cool head on her. 

10 Likes

Large Marge is a terrible shot

1 Like

I can’t imagine she missed. He was right there - I thought getting shot out you into shock right away. If he was more motivated, he could have cut her up.

1 Like

Jesus fuck she missed from 10 feet how do cops not have to qualify anymore

Is he okay?

baj54 - 
Slap Johnson -

Probably not, this isnt a video game where if you get shot once then your turn ends. She actually handled the situation pretty well. I dont know of i would have allowed him to get that close to me but luckily she kept a cool head on her. 

She barely survived. She let him get way too close. He never stopped advancing and then just sprayed and prayed. She was trigger shy. Can't blame her in this cunty anti-cop climate though. I guess she evaded him well enough, but if he'd have had a gun, he may have got her.

I imagine that the adrenaline pumping through your veins makes easy shots much more difficult. That being said, a cop should be prepped for that.