2 Likes
2 Likes

That’s wacist!

3 Likes

MPA IS A FAGGOT

6 Likes

That brings back good mammaries…

2 Likes

Look up Tennessee vs. Garner. You are a complete and utter moron.

1 Like

justice served

You’re tilting at windmills here buddy. It’s always the same stupid people responding to him too. These are the same dipshits that would argue with orcus for dozens of pages and truly believe they were accomplishing something.

1 Like

He actually claims to have at least one college degree. I can’t believe that our education system could fail so badly. I don’t see how he could have passed high school level courses, let alone college. At first I just thought he was really young until he said how old he was. Then I just shook my head for a good couple minutes and had a good laugh.

Buddy, he replied to my post where I called him a troll by using projection and replying with “This coming from the forum troll.”

He’s a troll. The best way to handle him is to simply ignore him. You can use the ignore feature if you feel like you can’t stop yourself from replying or just do what I do and laugh at how pathetic a life must be to take time out of your day to try and get under everyone’s skin. I just look at him as a bot. Would you get in an argument with a bot?

Anyways, he may believe a lot of what he says, but he turns it up to 11 and at this point is just a caricature of himself.

1 Like

I would have been ok with them shooting him even if he didn’t stab anyone.

1 Like

Lol @ how dumb @MPA is

2 Likes

You are lucky they shot him in the back, MPA. If they shot him in the dick they would’ve shot you in the back of the head too.

6 Likes

I may be incorrect but from what I could tell, he turned to run after the cop pulled his gun. Which means he very likely would have continued stabbing that officer. So good riddance.

1 Like

Champions League Soccer GIF by Celtic Football Club

i’ll hope they broadcast this on all free channels

Crazy! I took a ccw class there two weeks ago.

1 Like

Mr Payton

This.

My enjoyment of this forum went up exponentially when I put that fucktard on ignore…

1 Like