Man vs TransGender Woman in Brazil

Brazilian promotion books MMA fight between man and transgender woman (@guicruzzz) https://t.co/U7dmXzd9CE pic.twitter.com/QqkyC1xSdu

— MMAFighting.com (@MMAFighting) February 14, 2018

hot

to all the SJW’S

its just two guys fighting

lol

hes almost as pretty as fallon fox

Looks like Lyoto bought a wig

Sub for more pics

So are we allowed to call her Wanderlei in a dress, or is that too on the nose?

I don’t know if that means they chopped the dudes cock off, but if so, It’s gotta be rough trying to fight someone after having your cock amputated. I’m interested to see how the “woman” fares in this bout.

transgender… like that’s a thing

ranier wolfcastle -

Sick Fuck

We Ain't In The Dorm No More

SinCityHustler - I don't know if that means they chopped the dudes cock off, but if so, It's gotta be rough trying to fight someone after having your cock amputated. I'm interested to see how the "woman" fares in this bout.

Depends which way they're transitioning I guess, could be a woman on some hormone trying to become a man.

ranier wolfcastle -

bet she has a firm ass.

Fern 10th Planet - 
SinCityHustler - I don't know if that means they chopped the dudes cock off, but if so, It's gotta be rough trying to fight someone after having your cock amputated. I'm interested to see how the "woman" fares in this bout.

Depends which way they're transitioning I guess, could be a woman on some hormone trying to become a man.

Woman going to man doesn’t interest me in seeing compete. The man has all the advantage over the woman who becomes a man.

Man going to woman is interesting to see how they perform with no cock. Do they lose their man strength and aggression?

SinCityHustler -
Fern 10th Planet - 

Woman going to man doesn’t interest me in seeing compete. The man has all the advantage over the woman who becomes a man.

Man going to woman is interesting to see how they perform with no cock. Do they lose their man strength and aggression?

the lose cock

crudz -

Looks like Lyoto bought a wig

Spot on!

If they get into guard things could get awkward.

“I don’t think it’s fair to fight women”

damn straight