Manager: Condit plans to SPOIL GSP vs Anderson.

“Put it to you like this, I’m happy. I’m very glad this is what’s going on. I’m very glad this is what’s going down,” Condit’s manager Malki Kawa told MMAWeekly.com recently.

“I don’t think Carlos has been a favorite in any one of his past three fights. I think in every one of his fights, either the fighter he’s fighting or the media or whoever said something about another fight or they’re going to set this fight up, and look at how it’s worked out for him.”

“He doesn’t care about none of this stuff, he just sits there and says, ‘Hey, I spoiled their plans once with Nick (Diaz). I’ll spoil it again with Georges; so who cares,” said Kawa.

“But at this point now, people need to stop that,” Kawa said in reference to the talk about St-Pierre vs. Silva.

“Because Georges is going to come to fight a really well prepared Carlos Condit. He’s going to be very ready for Georges St-Pierre.”

http://www.mmaweekly.com/carlos-condit-happy-to-spoil-plans-for-georges-st-pierre-vs-anderson-silva-superfight

That's fine we still have Aderson vs Nick... peddle that bike fast Condit!! GSP might just catch you.

I'm a Condit fan and supporter and think he beat Nick Diaz.

I find Kawa creepy.

And I really don't see Condit beating GSP.

Only if GSP comes back crazy bad after his injury but I don't see that happening.

He spoiled GSP vs. DIaz (well, after Diaz initially spoiled it by acting like an idiot), so it could happen.  Anderson certainly thinks it is possible with his recent "I'll fight GSP regards if he wins or loses" talk.

epwar - He spoiled GSP vs. DIaz (well, after Diaz initially spoiled it by acting like an idiot), so it could happen.  Anderson certainly thinks it is possible with his recent "I'll fight GSP regards if he wins or loses" talk.

This.

I hope GSP shows him what real gameplanning is all about.

I see 25 minutes of GSP GNP ending in a UD.

Then Andy can have his fun. Phone Post

Didn't Anderson say it's on even if Condit wins?

I'm looking forward to this fight. Not many people give Condit the credit he deserves for his 26 finishes out of 28 fights. Any time his name is mentioned, the 209 mouthbreathers always chime in to shit on him for not standing still and letting Diaz hit him.

Normally I'd expect GSP to dominate by superior athleticism and strategy, but coming off such a long layoff, and fighting a real badass killer like Condit, could make it a rough night for him. If anyone at welterweight can finish GSP it will be Condit in this fight.

I give Condit about 10% chance of winning against GSP.

Masakyst - I'm looking forward to this fight. Not many people give Condit the credit he deserves for his 26 finishes out of 28 fights. Any time his name is mentioned, the 209 mouthbreathers always chime in to shit on him for not standing still and letting Diaz hit him.

Normally I'd expect GSP to dominate by superior athleticism and strategy, but coming off such a long layoff, and fighting a real badass killer like Condit, could make it a rough night for him. If anyone at welterweight can finish GSP it will be Condit in this fight.

Well said I agree Phone Post

GSP is THE BEST fighter in the UFC at cutting off the cage and initiating the clinch.. Condit won't be able to run, he won't be able to set up his striking, and the way Nick took him down in their fight so easily, makes me think GSP can single Condit allllll night long

Condit is an amazing fighter, but i don't see his style being much of a challenge for GSP

Masakyst - I'm looking forward to this fight. Not many people give Condit the credit he deserves for his 26 finishes out of 28 fights. Any time his name is mentioned, the 209 mouthbreathers always chime in to shit on him for not standing still and letting Diaz hit him.

Nobody expected him to stand still and let Diaz hit him, like the Condit mouthbreathers would like people to believe. They expected him to come in and fight the way he always fought before, win or lose. Either he didn't think he could beat Diaz or GJ convinced him that he couldn't, so he took the "smart" way out.

And he won't beat GSP...GSP will out gameplan him.

Well if Condit does beat GSP, how about Condit vs. AS? Since he's such a bad ass?

Condit is going to spoil GSP's plans much like Hughes outwrestled GSP....how Alves outstruck GSP...how Serra proved it wasn't a fluke and how BJ was going to outstrike GSP....

Some people are delusional lol.

Warzone209 -  Hopefully Condit KO's GSP so Anderson has to call out JBJ and stop ducking.

Sigh... Just sigh... Phone Post

MMAfanWA - 
SickEyeDiaz -
Masakyst - I'm looking forward to this fight. Not many people give Condit the credit he deserves for his 26 finishes out of 28 fights. Any time his name is mentioned, the 209 mouthbreathers always chime in to shit on him for not standing still and letting Diaz hit him.

Nobody expected him to stand still and let Diaz hit him, like the Condit mouthbreathers would like people to believe. They expected him to come in and fight the way he always fought before, win or lose. Either he didn't think he could beat Diaz or GJ convinced him that he couldn't, so he took the "smart" way out.

And he won't beat GSP...GSP will out gameplan him.

Move on. Condit beat him, no finish but surely you can forgive him his second decision in 28 wins? Phone Post

I'm sick of talking about it too...just gotta stick in a jab every once in a while!

I'm looking forward to Condit/GSP, but I think the Pre-Diaz Condit is gone forever.

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -
Warzone209 -  Hopefully Condit KO's GSP so Anderson has to call out JBJ and stop ducking.

Warzone is a stupid cunt. Phone Post

I'd take him over the guys that act like they have only seen Condit's last fight and bash him constantly.

Both ruin any sane and mature discussion about them. Phone Post

Gothams Reckoning - 

Conduit knows Diaz beat him. You can see it in his face after the fight before they announced it Phone Post

yea. Honestly if diaz fought a "boring" fight he would have easily submitted condit. Got his back tired in 5th round effortlessly. But being the loveable crazy bastard that he is he came to fist fight. Gsp is going to wreck condit and hes been promising a finish, says he wont fight overly careful anymore.

Will Diaz fans ever stop crying?

Shit!!! I liked the old condit, not the spoiler condit. To me this sounds like a boring decision is the plan again. Phone Post

I got a question for MODS: Why my thread, this thread, which I did 3 DAYS AGO, wasn't featured at the homepage but the other thread (http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2056992&page=1), which was done 12 HOURS AGO, got featured instead?