Mancino f__ked us over...

GroundControl, i have a very very good source with excellent service and price from Chicago illinois. It's called Davis Athletics. the guys name is Jerry Davis. I just purchased a thinner top layer of foam over my mancino foam. (in order for us not to feel the concrete so much on Takedowns) This guy Jerry Davis has matted Mike Griffin's (Pro Gym) And it's awesome. My foam was here in 2 days. Email me if your interested and i will get you the number. good Luck, jason reinhardt

ttt

John,

same shit happend to me. This lady named Christine hung up on me twice, very rude. i couldnt belive how i was treated.

Joe,

I hate to say it, but that Christine is a cunt!!! Excuse my.... oh screw it she's a CUNT. LOL. Although, she was a little nicer to me last time i called.

When your in business you should always bend over backwords for the customer within reason.

Sorry to hear that John, I would have thought they'd pay more attention to you guys. I remember Renzo praising Mancino mats when he was teaching in Philly. That is a pretty disloyal thing for them to do, shit he even did ads for them.

I guess treat someone right, they tell 10 people, treat them like shit, they will tell a thousand. Also, lol at $350,000 orders, are they doing parking lots?

lmao @ parking lots.

Thanks Jason I will keep this in mind but I am trying to use a local company that way I can show up there if I have a similar problem.

i ordered from them before and did not have any problems receiving my order.

For $350,000, maybe they are padding up mental institutions and dealing with these institutions is making the service lady go crazy.

People who had no problems buy the individual mats. If you are trying to special order a custom surface for your school(foam with a tarp cover) they are horrible.

John,
If you end up going through Tiffin I'm more than happy to give you guys a hand moving the mats. I'm not that far from their factory.
~Bob

ttt

TIFFIN MATS are really nice... i have been rolling on them for 3 years(bjj)... i really like them, they seem to be good people, thats who our school has delt with the last 3 times they bought new mats... hit them up.... foam w/ tarp is what we got, and the velcro jawns for the walls... they have different color tarps to, we have yellow, red, and an orange... i think you'll be happy...

I will check out Tiffin.

ttt