Manhunt thoughts (40% done)

I just finished the mall level (8 out of 20) and this game just keeps getting better and better. I completely understand how addicting this game can be.

It starts a little slow (no real weapons), but when you do get to later levels (guns, etc), it makes it that much cooler. I find that I have even started using the stealth techniques I'm using in this game when I go online and play FPS's.

I haven't played Vice City in 2 weeks because Manhunt is so cool, great recommendation.

jman

Just wait. It gets even better!

I'm thinking about buying it so I can beat it again! I miss the game that much(I rented it the first time I beat it).

Let's pray for a sequel soon.

"I find that I have even started using the stealth techniques I'm using in this game when I go online and play FPS's. "

And you become depressed when you realize the shadows aren't masking you and you are then promptly headshotted? JK

I was playing Soldier of Fortune 2 last night online and it was great running around hiding in shadows. Doesn't really work that well though inside lighted buildings though, works great outside at night.

40%??? Damn, I finished it on Fetish and only had 49%.

It is a cool game though.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. This game rules.

I'm just saying timewise that I'm 40% done (8/20) I have no idea what the "real" percentage is.