Manliest Man to have ever lived?

?

I've got a three way tie between Billy Waugh, Teddy Roosevelt and of course, Val Kilmer. Phone Post 3.0

Chuck Norris would disagree. Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post

Surprise me... - Val Kilmer....seriously? Phone Post 3.0
Have you not seen my SN? Top gun is easily the best movie of the 80's, possibly all time - it seems as if no one here has even heard of it.

He played the most downright handsome, capable and deadly character in cinema history. I have to pay tribute, no matter how small. Phone Post 3.0

Hurrakayne - Phone Post
Clint gets an honorable mention. Phone Post 3.0

Don Frye is in the mix.

IAmBatman - Chuck Norris would disagree. Phone Post 3.0
Depends, beardfull Chuck or beardless? Beardless is a travesty to penis having species worldwide. Phone Post 3.0

Sagiv Lapkin -

Don Frye is in the mix.

Isn't he broke now? I remember seeing a Kimmel segment a few months back where he interviewed a bum...who also happened to be the Fry Man. Phone Post 3.0

Mentioning celebrities that shit around getting hair and makeup done by transsexuals so they can go and read lines written by some other Hollywood faggots and then go promote their shitty movies on the Ellen Degenerates show are certainly not manly men. You only think they are manly because you are gay for their characters and their good looks. Phone Post

This guy's genepool laughs at all your candidates:

Whoever it was, he never became an actor.

• Can't forget Tom Skeritt either. Phone Post 3.0

Wriggling Grunion -

Most underrated movie of all time.

I watch it with my bf very now and then...wait...what? Phone Post 3.0

Dos Huevos Gigante - Whoever it was, he never became an actor.
Fuck that noise, who says men who put on makeup and play pretend can't be badass? Phone Post 3.0

Chuck Mawhinney.

Holds the record for the most confirmed kills by a USMC sniper, having recorded 103 confirmed kills and 216 "probable kills" in his 16 months of action. Phone Post

Audy Murphy

Right Hand JO Power - Mentioning celebrities that shit around getting hair and makeup done by transsexuals so they can go and read lines written by some other Hollywood faggots and then go promote their shitty movies on the Ellen Degenerates show are certainly not manly men. You only think they are manly because you are gay for their characters and their good looks. Phone Post
Pfft, see mah post above homie. Phone Post 3.0

Hired Gun - Audy Murphy
STUD. Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - Chuck Mawhinney.

Holds the record for the most confirmed kills by a USMC sniper, having recorded 103 confirmed kills and 216 "probable kills" in his 16 months of action. Phone Post

If some faggot played him in a movie, the OG would claim that actor was the manliest man ever. Phone Post