Hunter S. Thompson
Ron Swanson ;)
Cro-cop
Salvador Dali

Liver Eatin' Johnson

Dan gable is near the top Phone Post 3.0

Guy on a buffalo
Phone Post 3.0

Off of the top of my head (my revised list)

The mad dog Jerry schriver
Bob Howard
Billy Waugh
Darth Vader
Erik Nagel

And Tom Skeritt and Val Kilmwr Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power -
Rudi - Chuck Mawhinney.

Holds the record for the most confirmed kills by a USMC sniper, having recorded 103 confirmed kills and 216 "probable kills" in his 16 months of action. Phone Post

If some faggot played him in a movie, the OG would claim that actor was the manliest man ever. Phone Post

You can't use that word! Phone Post 3.0

Egill Skallagrimsson. Phone Post

Sharkey's Cove - Guy on a buffalo
Phone Post 3.0
I ride great whites...soooo.... Phone Post 3.0

Dos Huevos Gigante - Whoever it was, he never became an actor.

This. To be an actor is inherently beta, acting a certain way and imitating people on command.

My vote is for me. I don't like other men all that much, nor do I envy any for their supposed manliness.

Chopper Read. Phone Post 3.0

Chris Kyle. Phone Post

George Washington Bacon as well

Guy ran joint CIA-SF ops in Laos and Cambodia before becoming a Mercenary. Balls like a bulldog. Phone Post 3.0

sadic1 -
Dos Huevos Gigante - Whoever it was, he never became an actor.

This. To be an actor is inherently beta, acting a certain way and imitating people on command.

My vote is for me. I don't like other men all that much, nor do I envy any for their supposed manliness.
Ughhhh, hipster answer. Phone Post 3.0

I will say I envy Daniel Craig, it would be pretty awesome to be him. Phone Post 3.0

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liver-Eating_Johnson

One tale ascribed to Johnson[1][2] (while other sources ascribe it to Boone Helm[3]) was of being ambushed by a group of Blackfoot warriors in the dead of winter on a foray to sell whiskey to his Flathead kin, a trip that would have been over five hundred miles (805 kilometers). The Blackfoot planned to sell him to the Crow, his mortal enemies, for a handsome price.[vague] He was stripped to the waist, tied with leather thongs and put in a teepee with only one, very inexperienced guard. Johnson managed to break through the straps, then knocked out his young guard with a kick, took his knife and scalped him, then quickly cut off one of his legs.[dubious ] He made his escape into the woods, surviving by eating the Blackfoot's leg, until he reached the cabin of Del Que, his trapping partner, a journey of about two hundred miles (322 Kilometers).

Z NEDCMK1 -

waits for og'er to post homoerotic propaganda photo of Putin

in 3...2...1..

Pfffft, even if propaganda doesn't change the fact that he's still more of a man than almost every other politician out there. Phone Post 3.0

KARELIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111

Nobody said Alexander the Great yet? yall some fags. Phone Post

Rudi - Nobody said Alexander the Great yet? yall some fags. Phone Post
Pfffft, I'm the residential OG expert on Alexander. Unequivocally the greatest warrior like ever. Phone Post 3.0