Manny Gamburyan vs. Scott Jorgensen

Spidermoore - Does it have something to do with him not tanning so it doesn't show as much ir is it really better now? Phone Post 3.0

I'm pretty sure he just let it take over.

Spidermoore - Does it have something to do with him not tanning so it doesn't show as much ir is it really better now? Phone Post 3.0

I think he had vitiligo where something basically dissolves all the pigment in your skin. So now he can't tan since he has melanin or whatever. Might leave him very susceptible to skin cancer though,

Needlemover - Scotty needs a new corner. Phone Post 3.0

You want different voices for him not to listen to?

That sucks. Phone Post 3.0

Scott did an interview a while back and mentioned some new skin treatment he was on and a medication that he had been taking was making it worse. Something like that. Now he finally has a treatment that works Phone Post 3.0

Scotty is awesome and that was a good scrap, I hope he doesn't get cut. His KO from guard over Ken Stone is still one of my faves:

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/850186/3.gif

There is no cure for vitiligo. Scotty said a while back that he gave up all treatments and simply let the discoloration take over. What we're seeing is the disease spread across most of his body. He previously had a much darker skin tone.

Great fight. Awesome scrambles.